Stretch Boots Help!

Spikeheels

I hope this link works but am looking at wanting to purchase a pair of these as want a tight leg look but I have got quite skinny legs unfortunately and wondered if anyone has got a pair that could advise how they size up with regard to stretching around the leg! I am a size 8uk and am worried in case I get them and they do not come up like they do in the picture and look baggy if that makes sense!

http://howcool.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=40380

Thanks

I have the red pair and they are a 10 UK. The fit a thin leg well (mine are 13" or so around the calf and about 20" around the thigh. Take a look at the pix; I'm sure you'll be satisfied.

post-9697-133522861285_thumb.jpg

post-9697-133522861287_thumb.jpg

It's all about the heel!

I have the red pair and they are a 10 UK. The fit a thin leg well (mine are 13" or so around the calf and about 20" around the thigh. Take a look at the pix; I'm sure you'll be satisfied.

I too have thin/slim legs, care of years cycling. I've yet to find a stiletto boot that was actually tight on my leg, but these seem promising. They look VERY similar to a calf length pair I've tried on at Desire in Northampton. [Helpful service/great prices.]

Foot size of these boots was good. I haven't bought yet because I wear my shoes outside, and while these boots have 'user' replaceable screw-in tips, I've no source for replacements? [And yes, I did ask.:smile: ]

Are the tips available in the US?