Definately Not Steven Spielberg!!!

Hello everyone again and this is now my 2nd posting as a new starter and am so glad this is a friendly and easy site to discuss high heels with no "aggro" so after reading loads on this site have plucked up the courage to share this true little story but you will notice I have a love for PVC and high high heels!!! When I was at home with my mum and dad the only time I could dress up was when they went out which luckily was quite a lot so one saturday they went out as normal and my heart started racing as I had a full evening indoors of trying on my various outfits and shoes! I always waited the agonising 10 minutes to make sure they didnt come back to pick anything up or had forgotten something and brought out everything that was all securely stored where only I knew where!!! On this particular evening though I thought I'd experiment with my dads video camera as all I used to do was catch my reflection in the mirror and I also had no idea what I would look like so thought it would be a bit of fun! It was one of the small cassette camcorders so set it up very crudely on the table and as I said above I love high high heels and pvc so was dressed up in my red pvc catsuit with red 6 inch high calf length lace boots! We had wooden floors so loved the noise the shoes made when walking up and down and was great and knowing it was being filmed. I have got to admit I walked up and down trying to look like I was on some kind of catwalk!!! It failed at first as looked at the footage and it looked terrible but still had loads of time to kill so stuck with it and carried on trying to improve and mess about! I have also got a pvc nurses outfit so put that on with white 5 inch stiletoes and white stockings then onto my black pvc catsuit with black thigh lengths and I also love the clear "lap dancing" style heels so my collection of them went on as well with various different stockings and mini dresses and my favourite is a white long sleeve pvc mini dress with a front middle zip and saved that till last with my white 5 inch heels with ankle strap and at this point the camera started making funny noises but still recording and eventually got my entire wardrobe and high heel collection onto one tape! What is strange is that I have got the courage to do all that behind closed doors but cannot pluck up the courage to go out but went to eject the tape from the camcorder and it would not budge! My heart started racing like a triathlon athlete and sheer panic came over me as no matter what button I pressed or touched this tape was stuck fast in the machine not budging one single bit! All I could see was this tape eventually ejecting when it shouldn't and being watched by my mum and dad and what the expression on their faces would be watching me walking up and down the living room dressed up in pvc and heels! My throat went as dry as the sahara and as a last resort I was thinking about getting the hammer and smashing it out!!!! Didn't even think though how I would explain a smashed up camera! At the time I was still in one of my outfits so on a positive note I realised how much you can sweat in pvc and due to the panic my feet were now killing me in my heels but all thought was getting that tape out no matter what! Went through every inch of the instruction manual and nothing put me on the right lines and after what seemed like an eternity thought that this always seemed to work with the tv or video recorder but why not just turn it off and then back on again! Turned it off, stood there for a minute and looked skyward and turned it back on again. It clicked back into life made the normal start up noises and without even pressing anything the cassette holder opened with the smoothest of motions and lightly lifted the tape up so it could be removed! I have never ever felt such relief in all my life and laughed to myself saying and rapidly destroyed the tape as thought it far too risky after all that to keep hold of it! Thank god the camera wasn't a modern style one with a memory otherwise I would have been found out big time! If I have the urge to take on being co producer and director again I am definately going to read up on how to use a camcorder and test that all functions are in fully working order!!!!

Thanks Cindy have now invested in a mini dvd camcorder and made sure that I am fully clued up on how to use it and make sure I don't have a repeat performance and funnily enough am going to be back in the directors chair on saturday for another attempt as added a few more outfits to the wardrobe and more shoes! I don't think I am up for an oscar nomination yet though!! Lol!

Excellent idea, that should be a category for the Oscars and I can take stills with the camera as well so see how they come out! Bit by bit will try and be experianced enough to do "the directors cut" or a triology!!! lol! You've given me a thought though Cindy as that could be a good suggestion for a new thread of users to post pictures etc and everyone take a vote for an oscar nominations of say "best dressed" "best shoes" and have a complete set of nominations dedicated to this site! Watch this space................