Boots day in the office

alicia

As our office is predominated by the female, I would say most of us do love wearing high heels, especially boots. I and other department managers decided to have a day where we all wearing boots to work. Since we already have Friday as our casual dress day, we think Thursday shall be designated for boots day. By uniform our dress code for one day per week, it is a good idea to increase morale, coherence and team sprits in the office. Boots shall be worn with business skirt suits, the length of the skirts shall depend on the height of the boots. The color of the boots must be dressed accordantly to the suits. There will be 3 classes, Office ladies (junior level clerks) shall wear knee high boots. Office ladies (senior level clerks and above) shall wear knee high boots, boot chains, decorations, spurs or insignias shall be worn to indicate the seniority. Supervisor ladies shall wear above the knee boots. Boot chains, decorations, spurs or insignias shall be worn to indicate the seniority as well. Manager ladies shall wear thigh high boots. Once again boot chains, decorations, spurs or insignias shall be worn to indicate the seniority. The boot heels for all 3 classes shall be no less than 3.5 inches up to maximum 5.5 inches( stiletto or spike). Pointy toes are highly recommended for all classes. A manager level example is provided. Alicia

post-2753-133522861074_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Boot me up, Boot me down

• 1 month later...