hhplace keeps me going

sabotalot

I have long had a liking for slightly outlandish footwear, from my first pair of guy's platforms years ago, to my recent acquisition of hh clogs from Kohl's ladies' dept. I guess that it's our desire to be slightly exhibitionistic that gives us the impotice to be involved. Easy does it. Friend of Bill's. Any other friends of Bill out there?

I have long had a liking for slightly outlandish footwear, from my first pair of guy's platforms years ago, to my recent acquisition of hh clogs from Kohl's ladies' dept. I guess that it's our desire to be slightly exhibitionistic that gives us the impotice to be involved. Easy does it. Friend of Bill's. Any other friends of Bill out there?

Not me in the sense you possibly mean. [Google helped me work what the phrase meant. :blush:]

I feel certain my desire is irrational to just about everyone except me. [And a good chunk of the membership here. :wink:] I also know I'm doing little or nothing to stop my indulgence either. That said, I've recently found myself doing more talking about heeling, than actually doing it. That MUST mean it hasn't taken over, I'm still driving it, rather than it driving me.... [My wife is not so sure though.]

Undoubtedly, this forum helps. Big improvement to my general demeanour once I tripped over it. :smile:

I know for sure I would not have gotten past walking around streets at Stupid O'Clock in the morning, if it hadn't been for the longterm posters here. I've been able to re-align my attitudes, and with that, change how I approached my interest.

Big thanks to the site owners/sponsors/Admin. :thumbsup:

Sabotalot... I don't think mine is an addiction to wearing high heels. But I now get a thrill, rush, excitement, and more daring since I have started wearing high heels more often in public. I really try to keep everything in perspective with my heeling, but I look forward to and still get excited about wearing high heels in public. And it is a privilege to share my experiences with you and all of the other members at HHP.