Hey there

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I have had an "appreciation" for women's shoes for as long as I can remember. I love how they look on women. I love heels and flats, as long as they are sexy, or even just "cute". I don't care for "fetish" shoes.. high platforms, etc. I like shoes that ordinary women wear on the street, in the office, etc. I'm glad I found a board that talks about all kinds of shoe stuff, and that isn't X-rated.

Guest Loveshiheels

Hello and welcome to HHplace from England. I started of wearing fetish heels and platforms, but now like you, like the normal heels that women wear more now.

Hi Nicko, i am pretty new to the site too, but you have come to the right place, i hope you too find everyone warm and friendly. We all like our boots/shoes in different ways, but the thing is we all like them!!! Welcome and i hope you enjoy yourself.

Thanks for the welcome! I agree, it's great that different people get different things out of them. I'm not really into wearing them (I've done it a little bit in the past but it's not really my main area of interest). I *love* seeing women wearing nice shoes though. I love when my wife wears them in and out of the bedroom. :roll: I like seeing pics of them being worn normally, and sometimes also wet and messy (with food). As for taste in shoes, I like closed toe the best. Pumps and ballet flats are my favourite. Though peep toe can be sexy. :o

Welcome, nicko68. You will find a wide variety of tastes in high heeled footwear at this vey friendly website. Please feel free any time to share your thoughts, opinions, and views concerning fashion footwear. Welcome again.

Welcome nicko68! I too am a newbie poster to this forum, although I have lurked for a year or so before making my first contribution. As a general rule, I find the community helpful and welcoming. Hope your experiences here are positive. Like you, I have been an admirer of womens shoes and boots for as long as I can remember. Certainly makes life more exciting and interesting. Cheers for a like-minded "Canuck" Lorenziluvrr

Welcome Nicko68 you will find this is a great place to hang out as all the members are a great bunch of people who just love heels.

It's so great to be around people who share that interest with me. :roll:

What's not to like, heels are just so sexy.