Newbie here - where do you get such high heels from?

Chrissy

Hi girls. This is an introduction and a question really. This is my first post here, I've been reading around for a while though. My name is Christina, I live in the UK and I'm 20. I have been wearing heels since I was 14 and I just love them, I love how they feel to wear and how sexy they make me feel. I only really wear heels, I just flind flats boring. This really leads me to my question though. I have a good collection of heels now, but I can only ever find any up to 4 inches in height. I really want to expand my experience (and my wardrobe :roll:) and get some 5 inch heels and maybe above. I usually wear size 7-8, from what I understand 6 inches is quite possible with my foot size. I can walk in 4 inches like I am barefoot, so I would really like to challenge myself and go higher, as well as it looking sexier. Anyway, where can I buy shoes like this from? I am not very good with computers and I have no idea how to use ebay, and I much prefer to go out and shop in the real world anyway, then I can try them on too. I was reading the poll thread about the highest heel you can wear, and it looks like most ladies manage 5 inches no problem - but where do you get them from? Thanks, Chrissy x

Online shoestores are easiest way to find shoes what you are looking for.

If you would like to prefer try them on before buying like myself, there is few options for you.

• Many of smaller alternative fashion stores/shops and boutiques have small selection of shoes with higher heels. Like goth, punk rock fashion stores.
  • Fashion boutiques but prepare to pay little extra.
  • Some of sex stores carry also small selection of such shoes. usually more cheap, patent leather, plastic and more stripper style platforms.
In that case you go look them online, which is best option, with higher heel its usually preferable to order one size or half size larger than your normal size.

I can recommend http://www.elite-heels.com/ , I have nothing to do with the store, but i've ordered few pairs from there.

"Even when I'm a mess, I put on a vest... with an S on my chest, oh yes.. I'm a Superwoman.. "

Thanks Nina, some good info there. I will look into it. I do have a thing about trying them on before I buy, but I guess if the quality is good then I would be prepared to take a risk until I know what to expect. Chrissy X

I am around the Birmingham area. I have had a quick look at the site for the place in Manchester - someone linked me to it in a PM the other day. Thanks to everyone for making me feel so welcome, and thankyou to the people who have sent me PM's, you have all been very helpful. :roll: Chrissy X