Ode to a High Heeled Woman

Click-clack. The sound of her high heels echoing on pavement set my heart racing. I watched her ankles flex and your calves strain with each lovely step. I was drawn behind her footsteps to the street corner, where I studied her well-formed legs, wobbling ever so slightly in her stilettos. As we waited for the light, I wondered if her toenails were polished and what color they were. I imagined her returning to her office and discreetly slipping out of her pointy-toed pumps for sweet relief. The light changed and our small group began to cross the street. At the other side, her path led to the left and mine, unfortunately, took me to the right. I glanced backward mid-stride for one final glimpse of her beatiful form.

• 5 months later...

Hi Xidog, Have'nt we all been there! Last night at the local SM I spotted a woman in lovely heels. High but not stillies, black patent with a white strap over the front and a buckle. They were low cut, just a bit of cleavage. (toe of course). Nice slim legs to go with them She went to the checkout and waited in line. So did I. She went out and I paid too. Then she was gone. Not a dream. I would love to have the nerve to say how much I liked her shoes, but here I think it would not be appreciated. :smile::thumbsup::thumbsup: Muddypaws