Let's see who can figure this out.

never2high

I saw a Verizon wireless commercial and it has an actress walking in black heels saying how she had to call some guys back.... Long story short, "I'm hoping someone has seen the commercial and can identify the shoes. Please Please post links to the video if anyone can find it. Thanks!;)

• 2 weeks later...

I think I've seen this commercial. The actress is walking out of an office building while talking on her cell phone, and as the camera pulls back, you see an army of Verizon people following her. There's even a service truck way in the background. Is that the one you mean? It's been on recently. If this is the one, you have an extremely good eye to notice her heels! Dan

oh i've noticed the heel too and am not too sure what the brand is. the angle doesn't make it too easy to see just what brand. but my first guess would be Guess Carrie. the cut seems to fit it.

RPM

here is the link

So, Never2High -- Are we looking at the right commercial? I think it's apparent that we're seeing the same one....

I know I couldn't tell what shoes she's wearing. You guys have better eyes than me. :roll:

Dan