High Heeled Training Diary #42

Laurieheels

No time to do the diary this week, it was a busy day. My Sunday started early, and I went to help my friend Jennifer pack up her place, well, parts of it, to make sure she has it all done by next weekend. She is moving back in with her parents until her wedding, so she can save money. I wore heels during the week, felt very good in them, Monday thru Thursday, and I even wore my four inch stiletto sandals one one of the days when the weather was warm. This is Alberta, seasonal rules do not apply. It was nice. I guess this is somewhat of a diary, so I'll just leave it as an official entry, I guess. I have a heap of dishes to do, laundry to fold, put away, and ever so slowly, some packing of my own to do, for an impending day in 2003. Later people

If you're doing something that makes you happy, then congratulations are in order. I can't remember if I've said this once or not, but if not, here goes!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

The company has an office in Edmonton, I hope to transfer. A new job means waiting on benefits, missing out on pay, and neither are acceptable. I really do not wish to bring in a lot of the personal aspects of what goes on for me and Chris, but, simply put, if I had my way, I'd move at the end of December.