High Heeled Training Diary #41

Laurieheels

I'm cooking right now, so I am not too interested in writing very much. Cooking comes before the diary, naturally. It's beef stew, and so far, WOW. So imagine when it is done in half an hour! Last Monday was a holiday, Rememberance day, so I didn't do much, so nothing can be reported about that day. Tuesday and Wednesday were black velvet days. I looked very good, especially on the Tuesdsay, when I wore a black tank top with a white collar, a black sweater over top, a slinky short black skirt, black stockings, and of course, the afor mentioned five inch stiletto heels. Thursday I had the day off, but I still dressed like it was a work day, and I wore my ankle boots/ Those four and a quarter inch heels are now down to four inches, as I have worn the heel tips to the point of cracking, splitting, and breaking. So I need to have them repaired now, but I don't have much time to take them in. Let's hope the snow stays away for the time being. On Friday, well, casual day, jeans and Reeboks, so I doubt that people are interested in that. Saturday, the black velvet stilettos again, because I like them that much. They go well with a pair of flare trousers I have, but the pants are not so long that they cover too much. They fall just below my ankles when I am wearing heels. Today is Sunday, and I am cooking. So go away. Stay out of my kitchen, I am in there barefoot and working hard. And no, not pregnant. No lines here. Being barefoot makes sure I take better care not to spill anything. The end result means cleaner floors and less clean up. This, I like. I don't have any bit of social commentary today, because I need to finish an excellent beef stew. So I will just rush off to work on that now, and bid you all, um, a good wekk. Yeah. Oh, and for Chris, because I like to make a big deal about you, you get this special mention. Hi sweetie.