Beautiful Black Patent Slingback

Nata

Look at what I have found on the internet. This picture is from the Oldheel's Private Website and I would like to share with everyone. It shows a beautiful pair of black patent slingbacks from Leatherworks Imagine. I happen to own a pair that is quite similar and I really love to wear them for my vacation job.

Posted Image

http://www.privatesite.de/wife3/bri08.htm

Cheers,

Nata

Oh no, here we go again.... :lol::(

I could see myself in them... Oh to have a credit card....

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

• 3 weeks later...

Very elegant !!

I wonder how would I feel wearing those slingbacks ??

Now you've said that, I'm wondering how I'd feel in them. Quite good, I think!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

• 6 months later...

I tried a pair of those on just a few days ago, in UK size 7 and with a 5.5 inch stiletto heel. They were well made, and felt great on. Very nice.

Where?!? And do they have a size 8 :wink: ?

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Ummm... ...in Leatherworks, Southgate Road, London (You didn't read my report on the London trip? Shame). Their factory is below a white building divided into several flats, and the small entrance door is not that easy to spot. They have only UK size 6 and 7 stuff on display, but there is more choice than you can shake a stick at. They only do leather and patent leather shoes (no plastic or PVC). They look well made, and are comfortable to wear (even the 7 inch heels that I could not stand up in, were still comfortable on the toes). Heels are 4 or 5.5 inch stiletto, or you can have 7 inches either with or without a 2 inch platform. They do UK size 3 (platforms have to be size 4 and above) to at least UK size 12, I think. Their highest heel is 16 inches, and was in the Guiness book of records. Their catalogue is on their website. Their logo is a back view of two pairs of stiletto heel shoes, imprinted in gold, sometimes with the word "Imagine". You'll recognise it when you see it. The lady staff member was enthusiastic and helpful. I have a pair of 5.75 inch red stiletto heel peep-toe court shoes from them several years ago, and had no problems.