Greetings from Southern England

Hi Everyone

Another new member, yes I do wear wellies a lot living in rural Southern England. But I have always been devoted to High Heels especially when worn by my wife. But sadly over the last ten years, due to a problem with her big toe, she has only worn flatties. However times are changing when last September she has found some brown-heeled boots that she found to be comfortable and now she is looking for places to go so she can wear them. And of course she did not take much persuading to add another pair of the same design in black.

Of course in the 1970’s when it was fashionable for men to wear heels I wore them with and without platforms regularly, even to work. So did everyone else. I look forward to the fashion returning; I can’t understand why it hasn’t before now.

Best wishes to you all.

“Wellies” :santa_hat:

Hello Wellies, We have the perfect venue for you and your wife to attend, the 3rd Annual World Heel Meet this coming week. There are events planned in London for the evening of Feb 14, lunchtime and evening on Feb 15th and all day/evening on Feb 16. See the "calendar" and also "real life meetings" for details. You'll see from the list of members attending there are many couples at these events, hope you will be one of them? david & cathy

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"