dress down or not

alicia

Poise and elegance is symbolic for every business woman, no matter at home or not. I will never dress down for a min especially living in the mansion with servants around. I never dress down in front of the servants as well as in the work place NEVER dress down in front of my subordinates, otherwise you will give them a wrong impression because there is a level difference between us. The only time I dress down is in my bedroom, it becomes a habit since I was child. During the weekday I dress up into my business skirt or pant suits with my leather knee boots to go to work, when I come home, the servant would clean and polish my boots especially in winter, it is not really friendly to my boots. I usually remain the same dress before I go to bed. On weekend I’d dress a bit casual with my jeans over or tug into my knee high or OTK leather boots, blouses,, v neck or turtle neck sweater with a nice leather coat or jacket for a feminine look. And finally matched with a perfect hairstyle and make up, one can melt the snow. Occasionally, for riding and hunting day, I’d dress into my English riding outfits with traditional riding boots or leather high heel boots when I feel naughty.

Boot me up, Boot me down