Delurk and 5in success

iggy_ze

Hi, I have followed this dicussion forum for nearly a year now and have always been impressed with the frankness of the discussion. Just wish that it was possible for me to wear comfortable shoes all the time. With an ultra conservative large multinational that is just not possible. Although some more junior members of staff are being more adventurous in their dress. Back to shoes. Over the last couple of years, since I have been able to indulge my passion for more appropriate footware, I had slowly elevated myself to 4in heels. There just came a day when they felt really comfortable and I just did not want to wear anything lower, everything else felt just flat! I said had, because last night big breakthrough. Decided that I would give those 5in pumps another go and managed to wear them all evening, well 5 hours, and over half of that standing and walking about. Today wearing boring shoes to work I don't seem to be experiencing that let-down pain. So maybe I have cracked it, just must try again tonight. Ian

Congratulations and welcome! it's true that after a while anything less than a certain height does feel rather flat, but you'll soon get used to your 5in and then they'll feel flat. Just means that you'll have to go for 5.5" :smile: