Ladies ballet boot sizes

Hi.again I'm back with another question. I tried to get an answer to my question from my bboot supplier but they couldn't help. I realy like these ankle boots w/ locks and I want to buy a pair for my wife. Her normal size is 8-1/2 U.S.A. 39-40 eur. and my bboot supplier sells only full sizes. If any one out there has a size 8 bboot or 9 could you please measure the distance on the inside of the boot from toe to heel. This would be of great help in deciding which size to buy. Thanks in advance. DR WHO 3

Hi.again I'm back with another question.

I tried to get an answer to my question from my bboot supplier but they couldn't help.

I realy like these ankle boots w/ locks and I want to buy a pair for my wife.

Her normal size is 8-1/2 U.S.A. 39-40 eur. and my bboot supplier sells only full sizes. If any one out there has a size 8 bboot or 9 could you please measure the distance on the inside of the boot from toe to heel. This would be of great help in deciding which size to buy.

Thanks in advance. DR WHO 3

Actually, your answer is quite simple. If the wife normally wears a size 8-1/2 and the supplier only sells full sizes - you buy a size 9! If the new boots should prove to be a little large, then you can either add padding or get the wife to wear thick socks - or both, as needed. Never go down in size unless you know for sure that's correct. It's much easier to deal with a large shoe/boot than one that's too small.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels