New Ballet Boots

DR Who 3

My new bboots arrived yesterday. They look DYNOMITE. I did some modifications before I tried them out last night. I cut 5/8" off the heel and added some plastic to the heel to make it a bit bigger around and glued a gusset between the heel and sole. I decided to make these mods. to my new boots after learning what worked well on my homeade boots before I woer my new boots because I didn't want to risk braking the heel off after the first few steps. I must say the boots are very comfortable except for the toes. I first added a 1'' x 1-1/2" chunk of eva foam to the toe box this cushioned my toes a bit but forced the top of my toes tnto the front of the toe box and was quite painfull. I then reduced the eva foam to 3/4" x 3/4 " and my toes slid down in to the toe box where they should be but then that put pressure on my big toe and it became painfull as well. Even with the toe pain I was able to walk quite well in the boots and it was less painfull on my toes just standing. Any suggestions on how to lessen the toe pain or some Ideas on cushioning the toe box? Pata if you read this what do you do in :smile: the toe area? I totaly like the bboots and would like to ware them a lot moore if the toe pain can be helped.