The First Time

WA10rHeelGuy

Ok despite my Avatar I don't do the wig thing too often. I just ditch the trousers and flat shoes for short skirts and high heels. I've not long since shared my cross dressing with anyone but after meeting some wonderful people on a dating site i decided to be brave and tell my closest friends - with a view to being able to get out dresses how i want. Started off ok then high a tricky one. About 2 weeks on things have settled down but the initial offers to go out heeling have disappeared. My online friends are still a great help and i've got a couple of offers to go out dressed how i want. Not having a car is slowing me down here, fortunately i can drive and can borrow or hire. All my friends are female, i do have a couple of male friends but i haven't come out to them yet. I did have the confidence to get out in heels but my coming out has knocked that a bit at mo. Hopefully will find some more local friends soon.

A rHeel Adventure. Liverpool, England - My Story: http://blog.benico.biz/ (I'm also on Facebook)