Heels with rubber what to do?

Sarah G

Hi ladies, advice needed. I have a dilemma, my fella want me to wear rubber with my high heels, I think he want me in a tight mini dress. I have never worn rubber before and not sure if I should. I think he wants me to go out with him dressed like this but I don't think this is a good idea. I have to admit I now kind of like the idea of rubber but not sure if the submissive thing is me, or do you think it is more a dominant thing he likes and I should make him do as I want once dressed? Shinny things attract me, so shinny patent heels (very high) with shinny rubber seems like a bit of a turn on, but I don't want it to lead to things I may not like. I am a quite a sexy person inside by nature but outside I am quite shy and my only sexy thing on show is my heels. Help! Sarah G

Hi Sarah I think you need to do what you're comfortable with, rubber is sexy but if you're not happy then it won't do anything. Having said that though, if you like a risk, and your just looking for reassurance then give it a whirl, I can promise you you'll get plenty of attention. The other bit about your boyfriend though, you'll need to talk to him about that but, like I said at the top, what you are comfortable and happy with. Sue x

Sue13 Thanks I think you are right but it does give me butterflys thinking about it. So much not like me the attention thing, but it seems to invite be to dare. Have you done anything like this before? I would like to know how it feels and what happened, re-assurance I do need, I would like to dare but am scared too. Sarah G

Sue13

Thanks

I think you are right but it does give me butterflys thinking about it. So much not like me the attention thing, but it seems to invite be to dare. Have you done anything like this before? I would like to know how it feels and what happened, re-assurance I do need, I would like to dare but am scared too.

Sarah G

In answer to your question, yes I have done it, but only a small number of times to be truthful. I was also nervous the first time as well but I really enjoyed it but, in answer to your other question, how it feels probably depends on the individual. For me it felt great, in fact I went and bought some more clothes like a hobble skirt and mermaid dress.

As to what happened, I had a great night but it was hot in my dress and I felt quite sweaty but it seems to make the rubber move easier though in some way.

Forgive me if I'm wrong but, I have a feeling that you really want to do this but would like to be told to by someone to do it, I think YOU need to decide to do it, or not, as the case may be. Its got to be about you, and not what someone else wants.

I hope this helps

Sue x

I have many rubber/latex outfits and dress's . if you want to test the water ask him to get you a tatseful conservitive dress or outfit and were it at the house in private . If you feel ok with it try going to a place with him where no one knows you so the first time out you dont run in to someone you might not want to see at first . then if you enjoy it great and if not then not to much of a loss . Depending on the outfit it can be warm and it will form a nice second skin . Good luck .

• Like 1