Game show fantasy

I have one fiction fantasy that goes something like this. Imagine a game show, something similar to Fear Factor. The contestant has to go through 3-5 different tasks in order to win the grand prize. For every task, he or she gets a very vague description what it is about, and you get to ask further questions. Too specific questions are not allowed. Once you are satisfied with the answers, you get to choose between three levels how far you will complete the task. For the first task, these levels could be worth $100, $300 or $1000 depending how long or how much you will do. For the second task, the prize levels go up to $500, $1500 or $5000, and so on. The grand prize in the end depends on which choices you made. The tasks can be anything physical or mental. Endurance, strength, dexterity, brain puzzles, stress test and so on. Now, take this scenario and put Mr. Tough Guy into the game show. He has just completed his first two tasks and is about to take on the final one. -"This task is an endurance task", says the host. "You can choose between doing it for 30 minutes for $1000, one hour for $3000 or two and half hours for $10000. Now, please ask your questions." -"Does it take a lot of strength?", asks Tough Guy. -"No." -"Is it dangerous?" -"Not really, if you are careful." -"Do people usually do this?" -"Yes, a lot of people perform this task daily." -"Do you think I have ever done something like it?" -"Umm.. no." -"Should I know anyone who does it?" -"Yes, most certainly. Most of us do." -"This intrigues me. It can't be that hard task if most people do, except me.. the extra $10000 is very tempting. Yeah, I'll go for the 2.5 hours." -"Are you sure? You can not change your mind afterwards. If you fail the task, all your winnings up to now are lost." -"Yes, I'm positive. Go ahead, show me the task." ... and at this point, the host pulls the curtain and a pair of your favorite high heeled shoes or boots are zoomed in. -"You gotta be kidding", says Mr. Tough Guy. -"No... now lets go street heeling" says the host. What do you think? Wouldn't this be an interesting game show? Of course not every episode should end in the same way, but if this game show existed, it could very well be one of many hundreds of different tasks. In my opinion, the host truthfully answered all the questions from Tough Guy.