Just joined and wanted to introduce myself.

Hello everyone! My name is Larry and well... I'm new ! he he Thanks to David for bringing HHPlace to my attention, I've decided to jump in, so to speak. What brings me here is my affinity, passion.. desire for women wearing thigh high boots. Not the boots themselves (I've been asked too many times) but for what it does to a woman when she puts them on. Yeah, it's sexy.. hot.. and something to lust for.. but for me, it's also about the attitude. How it changes the often timid to a person empowered.. confident as well as many other wonderful things. My "fetish" for thigh boots stemmed from my childhood.. somewhere around 6-7 years old.. with the Puss-N-Boots coloring books. I remember to this day coloring in the thigh boots on the three "musketeer" pussy cats. Jump forward 25 years and here I find myself on the net looking thru picture posts in newsgroups and come across pictures of women in latex and thigh boots. Now, at the time latex did not appeal to me (leather was the material of choice) but the boots stood out!.. I had to find more! It was then when the coloring books came into mind and had realized that I had the fetish for thigh boots being worn.. a repressed memory that exploded wide... because I decided to act upon it. It was not long before I found a thigh boot specific membership site and fastly became a member. It was only after many months that I started to realize that there was still something missing.. pictures and an occasional video was nice, but I needed more! So, starting in late 99', I decided to pick up my camera that had collected dust for the past decade and started on my journey of photographing women wearing thigh boots... and well... been doing it ever since. And yes, I do have a website, but that will come in time. As for me being a boot wearer... I do have two pairs of leather "flat heeled" thigh boots, but sadly rarely wear them because they are not good fits or not exactly what I wanted. I also have a latex lace-up pair from Pennengalan Dreams that I do enjoy wearing and wear when the occasion is right. High heels I can only make short distances in them (my ankles are just not cut out for high heels.) ;~( That's it for now! Looking forward to meeting new friends!

Good to see you made it! Larry, you'll discover many terrific people here at hhplace. We also look forward to having you join us in london next february for the 2008 Annual World Heelmeet. I can see us heeling it around Camden Town for sure!! david & cathy

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"