Hello Everyone

Just a quick note to say "hello" to everyone. I am a newbie to the HHP but a long-time "shoe-perv" and lover of all things high-heel related. I've even..gulp..had a few pairs of heels that I have worn secretly over the years. There, I just outed myself, I love high heels but I am doomed to only admire them on women with great legs. Such a bad fate, I know. Anyway, I will check in here when I have time and look forward to participating in the forum discussions. I think this is going to be a fun place. Kindest regards, Waistwatcher

In response to High_55, I have had and worn heels a bit in the past but my wife does not understand my fetish in regard to me wearing them. I buy her lots of heels and she knows I have a strong "admiration" for them. It is just too "weird" to her for me to wear them. I have had to purge all of my heels (at least for now), but one day I hope to have some new ones. I am sure I will be encouraged by all the male heel-wearers on the forum here to one day become brave again and satisfy my urge to wear them proudly. WW