Been gone a while but I'm back

Hi everyone

A while back I found this site and posted a few times. Then I kinda forgot about it.

Now I'm back. Although I don't post much, I do enjoy reading the posts and it's always nice to learn/remember that I'm not the only straight guy who enjoys wearing heels for fashion purposes.

I've been wearing heels indoors for a few years already. By now I feel very natural in them and I honestly don't understand why society would make a fuss about men wearing shoes considered feminine these days.

I'm also fond of wearing skirts. I just love the look of a skirt with a pair of knee high boots.

I haven't yet made the leap of faith and worn them in public but I'm getting there. There are times when I tell myself that I don't give a **** about what people think but then I stop myself from going out. I guess some part of me is uncomfortable with people staring at me even though they wouldn't dare coming up to me and remark about my heels.

Damn those Victorians for making men in heels and skirts unfashionable society wise ! :-)

Cheers

hi there, hope we all find the courage to do so, like some of the group already do, it must feel pretty nice and liberting. in my case, i first want my children to grow a little bit more so they can understand. hope i might.