luxury winter day

alicia

Wake up 6am in the morning. After showering, making up and fixing my hair, I go through my walk in closet, spend half and hour to decide what to wear. I put on a black bra and white tight silk blouse. And dark grey business skirt suits, with wrap around skirt, just above the knee. I’d put on my black leather jacket instead the original jacket. Then I’d pick my black leather knee boots with 4 to 5“ heels. I don’t wear the same boots everyday, because I love my boots and don’t want to get them wearing out so fast. I sit down cross my leg one over another, slip into the boot shaft, as my foot gently snuggles into the end, I zip it up. Uncross my legs and do the next. I love the leather clinging on my legs. That’s the nicest feelings, the leather inner lining just keep my legs warm and cozy. At 7:30am I grab my leather handbag, walk out of my room, click my boot heels loud on the marble floor and go down to the kitchen and have breakfast with my aunt. Both of us dress the same style. I sat down with my bootlegs cross, the servant comes to me and kneel down dust off my boots and light polish them, as I am having breakfast. Before 8:00am, I stand up and click my boot heels loud and walk to my office, I put on my leather gloves and sunglasses instructed the servant help me to grab my briefcase and follow me to the door. I good bye kiss my aunt as we leave. That feeling intensified as I leave the house and click on the hard concrete pavement covered with light snow and road salt. It never make me feel cold, even though I walk on the snow, grinding the salts and making little crunch. The hardworking of the servant cleaning my boots was totally wasted. The servant will never understand why I need my boots cleaned and polished, everyday before I step on of the door, regardless the bad weather snow, rain...etc. Wearing high heels boots is our privilege, it’s like our high status and images. They should be honor to polish them even with their tongues. I will never tolerate a moment of dirt on my boots. On my way to the garage to pick up my X5, I smile as I feel the boot heels tapping on the hard surface as the cold breeze gently waft across me. I walk into the garage with my servant, I press the remote and the car doors unlock. The servant rushes to the passenger said and put my briefcase into the passenger seat, close the door and rushed back to me, open the driver side door. I knock my boots few times on the ground to get the slurishes off my boots. The servant sees that immediately kneel down, take off his jacket and place them on the ground besides my car. I walk on his jacket, wipe my boot soles on it and twist on it few times. I feel myself getting a little moist down below. Still, that is the way I like it. I step into my car, just before I close the door; I swing both of my boots out with the heel tips rest on the stepping rail, right in front of his face. He lightly kisses each of my boots on the boot toe. Then I shut the door, and start the engine, pull out the driveway. I then floor the gas pedal, wheeling spinning and flying down to the road. Love Alicia

Boot me up, Boot me down