Nice to be back

Greetings.... It's been a long while since I was here and what a surprise I had to see the "new look" (its a new look to me at any rate). Congrats to all involved and responsible. I did post an intro a few years back I seem to recall, but its been awhile so I shall do a shortish one again. Middle aged male from South Africa who has always been a fan of heels (wearing and seeing). I bought my first pair of heels (they were wedges actually) in 1980 and have bought and purged on countless occasions since then. I have not done the surreptitious sneak around in the dead of night since 1997, its just become too dangerous to go out at night, even in conventional drab footwear. I still have most of my heels but nowadays only seem to get enjoyment out of my mary jane school shoes which I have always enjoyed. My shoe size borders on just a tad too large for ladies and nothing available in mens. Its a pity because there are some really stunning shoes coming out although nothing will ever convince me of the beauty of those 'orrible pointy shoes that seem to be all the rage (or those crummy ponpon's). Once again I do hope to bump into some of my fellow South Africans. I doubt whether there would be any female ones here. But, I live in hope.