wkd meal out!

thedesigner

just got back form wkd meal out with my girlfriend. She had hurt her ankle and was down to 2 1/2" heel suede knee length boots, whereas i had my 3 3/4" black schuh brogues with white piping. In the restaurant she took pics on her fone of my skinny unhairy legs and the shoes and showed them round the staff (we are regulars!) and asked whose legs did they think they were! disbelief but v positive reaction... so what to wear next time!! She also sent pics to girl at work who's been dying to see my legs (another has already said she wished she had my legs - i wear size 10 womens jeans) so it will be fun 2moro... On the way home my soulmate said you'll be wanting to borrow my boots next (same size!!) and she said she loved me dressing outrageously....

too right its nice, we got me some mega skinny black jeans last night and she offfered to lend me her black kurt geiger 4" knee boots to wear with them.Nice! I said I'd bought her some 4" yellow canvas frilly wedges and also some brown leather 5" wedges for us to share...

...She also sent pics to girl at work who's been dying to see my legs (another has already said she wished she had my legs - i wear size 10 womens jeans) so it will be fun 2moro...

On the way home my soulmate said you'll be wanting to borrow my boots next (same size!!) and she said she loved me dressing outrageously...

You and yer girl are the same size?;) I mean even wearing the same size shoes? That really blows me away!:o You just don't know how lucky you are to have someone like that! :smile: As the song says, "Never let her go!":sing:

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

You and yer girl are the same size?;) I mean even wearing the same size shoes? That really blows me away!:o You just don't know how lucky you are to have someone like that! :smile: As the song says, "Never let her go!":sing:

i know i'm lucky!! My soulmate wont do less than 4" and cos she's almost my height she likes me to be taller than her.... I'm not complainin!!