metal tip heels

niceboots

i have metal tips on my heels i've been getting lots of looks when i walk i think it's the certain sound it makes. ever have people look down where u have walked and see if u made any marks in the surface u have been walking on. i have notice people doing that. i was standing and someone kept looking down at my feet. when i walked away he was starring down where i have been standing.

• 2 weeks later...

i have metal tips on my heels i've been getting lots of looks when i walk i think it's the certain sound it makes. ever have people look down where u have walked and see if u made any marks in the surface u have been walking on. i have notice people doing that. i was standing and someone kept looking down at my feet. when i walked away he was starring down where i have been standing.

Hi there, Niceboots, and allow to say welcome to the forum. ;):o

Actually, we've already thrashed this topic out pretty thoroughly in several threads. Metal heel tips can start fires, especially if you damage someone's flooring - just see how hot they get under the collar. Unless you need the heels for puncturing things you really should consider covering them. One solution is to cover the tips with some type of plastic or nylon tip protectors or lifts. Although I now forget which one, Dr. Shoe and I discussed this on one of the threads on this forum. You can look it up.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels