All of a sudden, she's wearing heels!

WobbleFan

Hi all,

Some of you may remember me asking for help on how to convince my wife to wear heels. Well, the greatest thing happened a little while ago:

I was shopping for presents a while ago and noticed these shoes in a window display. I liked them straight away, partly becasue they're sticking out. A coule of days later my wife and I spent a day shopping. (Yes, I'm one of those rare guys that actually like going shopping with their wives once in a while.)

When we passed the shoe store having these shoes on display, I pointed them out to my wife. Without much hope, I must add. Much to my surprise she agreed instantly, walked into the shop, asked for a pair in her size, tried them on and payed for them. Within 10 minutes, we were out and she was carrying a bag with some real heels in them. It took a lot of my will power to hide my excitement!

The greatest thing is, these shoes have a 9cm heel (3,5 inches). And although they're not stilettos, shees actually teetering in them! She sticks out her bottom and her chest. She looks spectacular in them and I can't keep my eyes or hands off off her. :-D

Now I'm trying not to scare her with my enthousiasm and hopefully, she'll want to try some other heels as well.

WobbleFan

Posted Image

Congratulations. They are a rather mainstream style, rather conservative really. The wife probably doesn't feel that she looks slutty or anything like that. So you get your wish and she feels comfortable and we're all happy for you both. Enjoy.

Congratulations - I think you are in the same situation as I am/was: You LOVE seeing women in High Heels, but your partner/wife/girlfriend doesn't really understand what this fetish is all about (of course - if you don't have the fetish, it's kinda hard to understand what others see in it). Communication is the key, explaining, having patience and never loosing hope - one day happens, what happened to you now! Hope you will have many happy hours with your wife and her new heels - and may many new models come and populate your wifes closet. Happy for you, Oli

i so know the feeling.. my lady now has a growing collection of heels in the 4 inch territory. she's proud of her collection.. loves them.. and wears them when I'm around! in fact.. she's working up from that point on her own.. i might add. now that she's ok with it and is used to how i feel about it. blows my mind! she met me with less than 25 pairs of shoes.. she has over 30 pairs 4 inch or over... not counting those below.. or close to 4 inch. and she's getting rid of many of her lower heels and focusing on just having higher heels around! i'm thrilled... who knows.. your lady may do the same. however if not.. i'm just happy she surprised you this way!!! RPM