Here is a short story for everyone.

Heres a short car stuck in the mud/pedal pumping/WAM story I wrote.

Its sort of based on an actual event that happened to me just a few

weeks ago,while dressed up and out for a drive.

Enjoy

Jason(Jasmine)

....S*%T..I just looked and discovered I can't post attachments on these

forums,so heres a link to it at another site its posted at.

http://www.stuckworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3295

Heres the story...finally!

The Winery Tour

Megan walked into the employee lunchroom,shortly after 5pm,looking for Frank.He was put in charge of the new self guided tour that the winery had introduced a few weeks prior.She walked through the room and was heading for the rear door,when she came across Dave,a young man of only 16 years hired as summer help.Megan asked him if he'd seen Frank,as she wanted to

take a quick drive around the tour route.Dave informed her that aside from the girls in the restruant,all the warehouse and vineyard staff had been let go home early,and he was the only one left,which left absolutly no one out back.But Dave did add "However,I can show where the enterance is and let you in Megan."

"It's really easy,once you start into the route just follow the grape shaped signs,with the arrows on them."Dave added.

"O.K. that sounds great Dave.Thank you...Very much!"Megan cheerfully replied.

As they walked across the warehouse toward the employee parking area,Dave fell a little behind Megan.His gaze fell to her firm round bottom.He became almost hipmatized at the gentle sway as Megan walked.The sound of her spike heels clicking on the concrete floor was driving him crazy.Dave's stare slowly went up her backside.He was admiring her very nice clothing.

Megan had on a baby blue tight skirt,that almost made it down to her knees,a white satin sleeveless blouse,that had a neckline that dipped ratter low,almost so much as to expose the white lacey bra she was wearing under it.Dave could easily make it out through her semi see through blouse.He also took notice to the fact she was wearing silky beige pantyhose,that

glistened even in the dimly lit warehouse,and finally her white sandels,that had 6 straps that criss-crossed over her foot up and around her ankle twice and closed in a danty gold buckle,and spike heels that that had to be at least 4" high,if not a little more.Dave noticed that Megan also hed a blazer that matched her skirt,folded neatly and tucked into her handbag.

"What are you looking at Dave?"Megan asked as she noticed Dave had fallen behind her.

Her question startelled him out of his trance,and he quickly started to fumble in his pocket for his keys.

"I'm just trying to find the keys for the gate." he answered.

Upon exiting the door into the parking area,he instructed Megan to drive back toward the main processing building,and he would meet her there and unlock the gate for her.As dave walked toward the gate,a brillant idea struck him.He would sneak off into the vineyard and reajust a few of the arrows that guide the tourees through the proper routing of the tour,and watch as Megan tried to find her way out of the maze of rows of grapes,and other assorted orchards of fruit trees.

So after opening the gate for Megan,Dave started off around the main warehouse and through the rows of vines.

He left the first three signs alone,as they take the touree well into the vineyard,then simplely turned the arrow on the next 4 signs to piont in the opposite direction.The signs where all constructed of a purple wooden background shaped as a cluster of grapes,with a white plastic arrow attatched with a single screw in the center,for easy ajustment.

Dave ajusted so many signs so just in case Megan stumbled back onto the proper tour route the next sign would take her back off course.Dave then headed back to the begining of the tour route.

Megan slowly guided her emerald green covertable Jauguar past the main warehouse and on back toward the tour enterance.

She'd worked as a hostess in the dinningroom for 4 years and had never even taken as much as a look at what was beyond the employee parking area,so Megan really was interested in what she was seeing.Megan was keeping a close eye on the lane in front of her as there was the odd rut left from the tractors,and also a few mud puddles to navigate around.

Dave had been waiting for only a few moments when Megan came long. Megan stopped and looked down the path that the fourth sign was directing her down. "This can't be the right way...can it?"Megan said under her breath.

She turned the steering wheel and slowly proceeded down the narrow pathway.She was uneasy driving down this piticular path,as the grass was nearly a foot tall and she coundn't see what the terrain was like.

Megan continued on down the path,and bounced through a few large ruts and holes and came across another pathway leading off to the right,but there was no sign indicating which way to go.Megan stopped and looked down the path.

"There isn't a sign...I must have to keep going straight."she said out load.

After a few hundred feet,Megan's left front tire droped violently into a rut,jaring her behind the wheel,Megan instintively

slambed her white sandel down on the brake pedal.Megan's Jag came to an abrumpt halt.She took a look out her window and thought to her self "Oh my pour car".Megan ajusted herself,and gently pushed on the accelerator and only heard the engine strain but didn't move.

"What the..."Megan said out load.

She again pushed on the gas pedal,and heard...rrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRzzzzzzz - ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Her rear tires begun to reluctantly spin,but the car made no forward motion.

"OH NO!!she said.

She quickly selected reverse,and pushed on the pedal,and heard . . . rrrRRRRzzzzzz - ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,

with the same result of no movment.

"OH MY GOD...I'm STUCK!!! What am I going to do? "Megan exclaimed.

She thought she'd better get out and take a look at her perdicament.So she put the shifter in park and shut off the engine.

Megan swung open the door and looked out.The ground was completly covered with a foot tall grass and she counldn't see the ground. Megan turned herself in her seat prepairing to get out.Her skirt was too tight to just swing out her leg and stand up, so she had to get out very lady like by swinging out both legs at the same time.Megan brushed the grass aside with her sexy white sandels to see what the ground was like under the tall grass.The ground seemed alright,a little soft,but dry.

"Its dry here! So why can't my car to move?" Megan asked herself,with a rather puzzled look on her pretty young face.

Megan slowly walked around her stuck Jaguar and noticewd that her rear tires had just lost traction on the grass,and upon reaching her left front tire she discovered why she was stuck. She'd driven right into an old dry rut from a tractor or something. Her tire was in an 8" deep rut at a 90 degree angle,and her smooth street tires couldn't get enough grip to get out.

"Dam it!! I knew I should have followed my instincts. I knew this wasn't the right way." Megan said angrily.

Megan went and got back behind the wheel and started the engine and selected reverse,and pushed hard on the accelerator,and heard . . RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR - ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ - ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

She kept spinning for about 30 seconds,and then smoke started to pour out from her rear tires. Megan didn't expect this and it scared her.She quickly stopped and shut off the car.

"OH MY GOD !!" she said.

Megan swung open the door and swung her legs out and popped out.She looked at her front tire,which didn't budge. "I have to get my wheel out of that rut." she exclaimed to herself. Megan opened her trunk and grabbed her jack and lugg wrench,and returned to the left front. She carefully knelt down,and proceeded to slide her jack under her car just behind the tire,and discovered it wouldn't fit under.

"I figured as much!!" she snapped.

Megan used the lugg wrench to dig a small area to put the jack,she inserted the jack and raised the car just enough to get her tire up out of that awfull rut.Megan stood up brushing off the dust from her hands.

"Now what can I put under my tire?" she asked her self,looking around.

Megan spotted a small pile of picking baskets just ahead of her car on the right.She went and a grabbed a few,and returned, and stuffed them under her tire.Megan lowered the jack and replaced it into the trunk,and jumped back behind the wheel.

"Oh I hope thats enough!" Megan said,as she started the engine and put the car in drive.

She gently push the accelerator and heard ..rrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzssssssssSSSSSSssssszzzzzZZZZzzz..

The car slowly started to move and before Megan knew it the car shot out of the hole and lunged forward.

Megan slammed on the brakes,and stopped.Megan pushed herself back and up in her seat and turned and looked back at the spot that had her trapped. She could see two black burned spots where her rear tires had been spinning in place,and the hole with the remains of the baskets in it.

"Great! I'm glad to be out of here.Now to get out of here." Megan said out load.

Dave looked down at his wrist watch,it read 5:58.

"Man she was at that for almost an hour,it only took her 5 mins to get here and another 50 minutes stuck." Dave exclaimed to himself. Megan wasn't moving very fast so it was very easy for Dave to keep up with her.

Megan came up to another split in the pathway.

"Well there is no way the path I'm on is the right one,so lets see...I think left is the correct way."Megan said out load.

"No...Not that way Megan!"Dave said to himself,almost yelling it out load.

"I sure hope she turns down the next row or she's in real trouble"he said under his breath.

Megan slowly drove on as the sun bagan to slowly settle in the sky.

"Shit! Its starting to get dark,and I haven't the slightest idea were the HELL I AM!"Megan said very frustrated,as she turned on her head lights. The lights didn't seem to help much,as there was still enough sun light to obscure them.

A few seconds later,Megan came across the next path,and stopped. Megan strained to see what was down the pathway, but really couldn't make anything out.

"I don't know.It dosn't look too promising down there, it looks a bit bumpy and over grown.I'd better stay on this path."she said to herself.

Dave ran up between the next two rows of vines just in time to see Megan drive off up the wrong way.

"Oh man! What have I done?"Dave said to himself.

As Megan drove on,she noticed a rather awfull smell coming from somewhere.

"AWW!!! Whats that awfull smell? Its fruity,yet rutten." Megan exclaimed.

Just then Megan's steering wheel started to become loose in her hands,and she could hear a wet sounding hiss coming from

behind her.

"Oh no. Whats that sound?" she asked herself as her Jaguar started to slither around from side to side and begin to slow up.

Megan pressed harder on the accelerator and tried to keep moving.

"OH MY GOD! I think I'm getting stuck!" she wailed.

Just then the car softly came to a stop.

RRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS - SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

was all Megan heard coming from her rear tires.

"OH SHIT!!!!" Megan cursed.

She slipped the shifter into reverse and gently pressed the accelerator.

RRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSZZZZZZZZZZ - ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

the tires seemed to be gripping something and moving the car backwards,but she noticed the car was slowing and ZZZZZZ sound

was changing back to the slippery SSSSSSSSSSSSS sound.Megan kept the accelerator pressed down but the car came to a spinning

stop.

"SHIT!" she cursed while putting the shifter into drive.

Megan tried again to pull ahead.Her tires slipped easily but the car slowly slithered back to the spot were she stopped the

first time and stopped.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS - SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Megan kept the

engine gased for a few seconds,and then stopped.

"OH MY GOD!! What am I gonna do? she softly cooed to herself.

Megan looked out her window down at the ground and seen what all the stink was.The grass in this section only about 6" high

and the ground was wet with rotting fruit.She looked back at her tire,and it was up past the rim in muddy rotten fruity

grassy earth.She slipped the shifter into reverse and while still looking back at her tire,tried to back up.

The smell was almost unbareable,her tire easily started to spin,but the car was slowly moving.Megan managed to back up a

little farther than last time,maybe 6 feet or so.She noticed that there was no row of vines or any trees to her left,and the

ground looked alot more solid just 8 or so feet away.Megan turned her front wheels to the left and tried to get to spot

she'd seen.SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS - SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

but to her dismay her front tire just slid along the ruts she'd alreadly made.She spun her way back to the end of the ruts

and the car just slowly stopped and settled back a few inches even though she was still franticly spinning forward.

"Oh that pour girl! She just drove right into all that rotting fruit" Dave said silently to himself.

"Well if I can't drive to it,maybe I can back over to it instead." Megan exclaimed to herself.

She turned her wheels completely over the other way and started to back up.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS - SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS - SSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..."Come on baby you can do it." Megan urged her car.

At first the car started to just follow the ruts but then it started to cut its way to the left.

"Great!! Come on baby..get me out of this!" she kept urging.

Then the rear end started to quickly wounder too far to the right.Megan hit the brakes,but it was too late.The rear of her

had slid off the pathway and into a deep ditch and slid about three feet to stop.Megan looked out the window again and

seen her reat tire appeared to be just hanging there,and her rear end was completely sitting on the ground.

Megan put the shifter into drive and didn't even have to touch the gas and she could hear the soft hisssssssss

as the rear wheels just idle spun.Megan stopped and shut off the car,and hung her head.

"Oh man she's F%$^ED now!There's no way she can even move now.Her rear end is totally in that quagmire.She can't even

move,not one inch." Dave thought to himself.He kept watching to see what she would do next.

Megan open the door and looked out at the mess she was in.

"OH...MY...GOD...!!!! How am I gonna get out of here? I can't,there's no way,I have to go get help." Megan said to her self.

"Oh no,how am "I" going to get out of here?" was Megan's next thought.

She turned and put her cute white sandels out the door.They both sunk down into the quagmire up to her ankles.

Megan let out a shreak,as she didn't expect the ground to that soft and slimmy.There was some what solid ground about 4"

down,but it was extremely slick.Megan reached into the back seat and grabbed her hand bag and jacket,then leaned into the

front seat and pushed the button for the convertable top to raise,stood up and took half a step back,to close the door

and her left foot started to slide down a an incline under the gooey fruity mud.With her purse and jacket in her left arm,

and her right arm just in the process of closing the car door,Megan lost her balance and fell to left.She tried in vaine to

stay upright but couldn't.There was 24" deep ditch that was over flowing with thick rotting muudy slop that was the

consistancy of pancake batter.Megan screamed as she went over and landed on her left side,and was now trying right her self,

but that was harder than she thought,as the slop was sooo extremely slippery,and her sandels had absolutely no tread on them

and they were now soaked,and her feet just kept slipping out from under her,and she just kept slipping down onto her hands

and knees.She was getting really frustrated,and upset.

Megan was basicly on all fours,mud totally covering her from her C cup sized breasts right to her size 10 feet.

When she finally managed to get to her feet she was totally out in the middle of the quagmire,a good 4 feet from her stuck,

stuck car.Megan held her arms out each side of her,and look down over her ruined outfit.She noticed she'd even gotten mud

in her breast length alburn hair.

"OH MY GOD!!!! LOOK AT ME!!!" Megan yelled,as tears welled up in her eyes,and she openly cried.

Dave didn't know what to do.He thought she'd be mad at him,not realizing that she had no idea he'd changed the signs,she

just thought she'd gotten lost all on her own.So instead of going to helping her,Dave tucked tail and ran off.

Megan turned and started to slowly walk down the ditch line in hopes of finding a easier spot to climb out at.She'd only

taken 5 or 6 steps and twisted her right ankle and fell over,right down flat on her stomach.

Mud squished into the low necklined blouse,and all over her lacey bra enclosed breasts.

Megan flinched,first in pain from her ankle,then at the rotten,stinking mud that now covered her litterally from head to toe.

She rolled over onto her bottom,sat up,and graspt her ankle in her hands.Megan twisted in around a cople of times,and

discovered she was infact O.K .Megan again struggled to her feet,and trudged on through the mud.She finally found a flatter

spot 15 feet or so farther along,and slipped,clawed,and slipped some more,but managed her way out.

Megan stumbled,and tripped her way along a few hundred feet,and finally decided to loose the heels.Her stockings were sooo

wet and muddy,and her feet just kept sliding in her shoes and she found in extremely hard to walk,and the terrain didn't help

either as it was rather rough.

"DAM these shoes!" Megan exclaimed.

She stumbled on for a while longer and came aross a water location.(A pipe and tap with a 100 feet of hose.)

Megan unwound a few coils and turned on the water and hosed her self off as best she could.

Megan woundered around for the better part of an hour,before finally finding her way out of the maze of rows of grapes.

She came stumbling into the employee parking lot,and luckily found one of the waitresses was heading out to her car.

She seen Megan and asumed the worst that megan had been sexually assaulted or something like that,but Megan quickly told

her of ordeal.The girl asked if she could call a tow truck for her,but Megan declined,and just asked for a ride home.

"You know I couldn't even begin to know where in the hell my car is in that F@#$ING maze!" Megan exclaimed.

"I'll just wait till tomorrow,and get Frank to pull it out with one of the tractors." she continued.

The waitress couldn"t understand how Megan had gotten herself lost,as the route was very easy to follow,after all it was well marked.In fact she'd toured it just three days prior,and she'd had no problems and it only took 15 minutes. Megan said "Well I guess I just fall into the group of DUMB WOMAN DRIVERS! Don't I?"

"Thanks for the ride! I'll let you know how I make out tomorrow with the car.Thanks again..bye." Megan said as she troted up to her house .

Remember guys & girls,this story is loosely based on a real life experiance I had a while back dressed up in full DRAG.

Hope you enjoy.