Hello from Ontario, Canada and request for advice

Hello all from Canada, I did attempt to read through the forum to see if this question was asked before. Does anyone know of any stores in or around Toronto, Ontario that sell thigh high stilletto boots. I know there are the standard adult stores and northbound - but they are quiet pricey and was hoping someone may know of a place with good prices. Thank you,:rocker:

Hi Canisis and welcome. So far, in and around Toronto, I have only come across the usual as you have. One good spot is Kleen Air Dancing Shoes on the east side of Yonge near Wellesley. I don't know if you are male or female, but the young Asian lady who usually works there is very helpful when it comes to guys trying on heels or boots and they have a good selection. Unfortunately, the prices there are around the $100 plus as most places are. Too bad snaz75 in Buffalo doesn't have an outlet. It would be worth the 90 minute drive and the hassles at the border. Kris.

Thanks for writing back - you're right I have heard of those places though have not been to Kleen-air. I was hoping there might be one of those back-=street shops that sell them fairly cheap or have a good sale once in a while.