YouTube

hihls567

Hi all...Seems like everyone in the world is talking about or using YouTube and I was wondering if it might be a good idea to have a primary place to post links here on the forum. I'm tempted to even get in the game...love walking in heels..lol. Anyway I'd like to submit a link from a very good friend with her permission. She walks in 6" heeled thigh boots like I do in my 3" bedroom slippers. So....just tossing the idea out there. Here's her link... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJpWTFue3yY

Nice and clear vid clip, thanks for sharing! :evil: To be honest I'm quite astounded by how quiet walking around in those heels seems to be, although that could be for so many reasons! Nice boots too :D I also saw the zip & lace up boots on another link (showed up on the menubar on the right hand side of the screen. Those were really great, is there any chance in knowing about the boots (heel height, where bought, etc)?

I learned the truth a long time ago, being afraid of the dark is what keeps most of us alive...