Saw another freestyler in public today, DFW Texas...

DsDarkThoughts

Was at Raytheon in McKinney Texas and noticed a guy walking by in a nice pair of open toe three inch black pumps. Had a nice Gotee also. The pants were not long at all and showed the complete shoe. Thought it was great to see and asked someone else about it. Seems he wears heels all the time. Really nice to see the company not giving him a hard time. Plus, has a lot of guts to wear heels to work down south in Texas. LOL Way to go!!!!!!!! Wish I could meet other freestylers here in Dallas.... :evil:

Hello DsDark thoughts, I also live close to FtWorth. I don't have the nerve to go public in heels right now. Doesn't seem like the thing to do around here. I have wore fiminine cutout loafers without any problems, I also wear heels when driving all over the metroplex. maybe someday. Glad to hear another Texan close by with the same interests. t-strap lover

t-straps are my favorite style.

Was at Raytheon in McKinney Texas and noticed a guy walking by in a nice pair of open toe three inch black pumps. Had a nice Gotee also. The pants were not long at all and showed the complete shoe.

Thought it was great to see and asked someone else about it. Seems he wears heels all the time. Really nice to see the company not giving him a hard time. Plus, has a lot of guts to wear heels to work down south in Texas. LOL

Way to go!!!!!!!!

Wish I could meet other freestylers here in Dallas....

:evil:

Yeah, in 2005 Raytheon adopted official prohibitions against gender identity and/or expression in the workplace, so good for him. Alot of other board members would be wise to heed his lead.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Hello DsDark thoughts, I also live close to FtWorth. I don't have the nerve to go public in heels right now. Doesn't seem like the thing to do around here. I have wore fiminine cutout loafers without any problems, I also wear heels when driving all over the metroplex. maybe someday. Glad to hear another Texan close by with the same interests. t-strap lover

I have been out a few times in DFW. Been out to get drinks at the store and to Walmart in the middle of the night. I am getting more comfortable being out. :evil:

I think it great that Raytheon did that. Slowly like any change in the world it will take time but just like with homosexuality. Some are fine with it and others aren't but more are being exposed and understainding it. Oh to the day that we can pop on our heels and walk out with no worries. If I wasn't down here in Texas, I wouldn't be as shy about it. :evil: