Superman Returns... some sections are nice

Just thought I'd mention this here.... saw the movie after hearing what the critics had to say about it.. i was curious to see if they were blowing hot air or not. got treated to a short but nice scene where Lois (don't recall the actressed name at present) takes off her heels to get a lift from superman. good camera closeup and nice toes... for those who haven't seen it... to me.. it's pretty cool a close up considering it's a big time production movie and they took time to show that upclose. for those who prefer feet in pump or on the pedals of a car.. there was a nice scene with that too. whoever the director is.. he took time to pay attention to some good details to hit all audiences. nice job to them.. just thought I"d mention it here. RPM

saw it last weekend great shots of shoes, especialy when Lois Lane (played by Kate Bosworth) begins to take superman's offer to show her something. I like her heels. any idea what brand they were? also liked her shot when the plane was in the astrmophere for a few moments, when the people were having free-gravity. her legs, the way her body was. very sexy. overall, i did not like the movie. RIP Christopher Reeves!

Ting4Heels

• 1 month later...

Oh yeah, I remember those scenes. Good find. Also, in Superman II, towards the end of the movie Lois Lane is wearing some seriously high red court pumps, which can be easily seen when she's in the Fortress of Solutude.

• 5 weeks later...