Heres pics of my shoes. I'll add pics as a purchase new ones

MelyssaTG

Hey gang. I am new to this board and you have made me feel very welcome so far.

So heres pics of my shoes. You can find them at this link:

http://community.webshots.com/album/551564652DYlCYn

Tell me what you think...

PS, crap ... I forgot to add pics of 2 pair of stilletoes to the album. One pair is 5" black suede stilletoes, the other pair is 6" patent leather stilletoes.

My wife loves it when I cook and clean around the house, cause i wear the heels. I wear her nighties sometimes also. There is nothing more feminine than cooking and cleaning in heels, or fully dressed enfemme, and having a wife who actually likes you being a bitch...sorry, dont know if i can say that word here.

Courtney.

PS again, I want to legally change my name to Courtney...but for now, its jsut a seudo name.

Hi , You have a very nice and big collection, I love some sandals from your collection and specially the clogs/ Very nice. I wished I had these. Thanks for sharing, Looking forward to see more , regards, Ramon

Hi Ramon, I'm curious, which sandals do you like? I have a sandal fetish. My wife gets mad that I overspend on clothes and shoes. I get that way sometimes with makeup also. I'm a male and I wear makeup everyday. I dont mean bright feminine or drag queen colors, but, I wear earth tones. I wear medium brown on my eyelid, light brown on the browbone, foundation and powder on my face, light eyeliner, eyebrow pencil and Almay Lip Tint (light burgandy) on my lips with a light satin gloss over it I get complimented on my complexion alot from women, they cant believe im wearing makeup it looks that natural. But anyway, I love sandals soooooooooooooooooooooooo much. I am always looking for womens sandals that I feel can "cross over" into a unisex look. I agree with some people that say some of mine are to fem for a man, but I dont care what they think. Courtney