Male co-worker trys on my high heel clogs

kiltsrgr8

Hi, Just thought I would post this cuz I thought it was very cool. I wear heels to work all the time and skirts now also (been some very rocky roads but I wish not to dwell on that) so folks are very used to what I wear now. Today I have on a long tan/brown skirt with my 4" brown high heel clogs. There were about 5 of us outside on break in the smoking area at the picnic table. One of our male co-workers was looking at my clogs and suddenly said hey Frankie what size shoe do you wear? I said 10 women's and he responded he wore a 9 1/2 and knew this because his wife and him have the same size feet :roll: So then he says let me try one of those on! And I said sure and kicked off my right shoe. He put it on and was kind of unsteady and I said well you really need to have them both on. So I kicked off the other one and slid it to him and held my nyloned feet off the ground so I didn't get a run in my stockings. So he puts on the other one and walked around in them for a min (not to bad either). They fit him very well and looked great I told him so. So not being finished there he proceeds to ask a female co-worker who was wearing soft traditional low clogs if he could try her shoes on. He did but hers were a bit small, I told him they would fit fine if he wore nylons lol. All in all it was a very fun break time this morning and nice to see another guy confident enough in himself to walk around in my heels for a bit... very nice I thought :wink: maybe I'll pass on some of my older regular clogs to him. Frankie

I love high heel clogs and have about six pairs ranging from 3.5" (1"plat) to 6" &1 inch plat. I wish that I had more of a chance to wear them but they are mostlt open toed. I would like to be able to get more but they're hard to find in 12s.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

That's great! I think more and more men are opening up to the idea of men in heels.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I think that Shafted is right on. This co-worker has tried on his wife's shoes before, so he wasn't afraid to ask to try yours. And then to try a ladies pair from another worker---he must have been on a roll and decided to go for broke. Let us know any more developments on that one. You may have a convert there. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hi,

Just thought I would post this cuz I thought it was very cool. I wear heels to work all the time and skirts now also (been some very rocky roads but I wish not to dwell on that) so folks are very used to what I wear now.

Today I have on a long tan/brown skirt with my 4" brown high heel clogs. There were about 5 of us outside on break in the smoking area at the picnic table.

Frankie

Wow, your coworker had to be very comfortable with himself and the others to be able to ask and then actually walk around in your shoes.

I second what Dawn HH said, if you can let us know what develops.

You may have a convert there.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

While I agree you might have helped him come out of his shell, I don't think you can convert someone into wearing heels that isn't already considering it in the back of their minds.

This is another example of I what I was trying to say before, the best advertisements to get men into heels is to just wear them and let others see you wearing them confidently!!

Way to go! Let us know anything more develops.

Scotty