Gorgeous lady I saw

Nova

I just gotta share this with someone. I wish I had a picture, but I had no camera with me. I doubt a picture could do her justice... I was in Chicago this past weekend and stopped at a Japanese grocery store. That place is full of beautiful women. I saw this very petit yet fairly voluptuous asian lady at a counter. She had on some black mules, very simple and elegant, probably a 2 1/2 inch heel. Even with those on she was still pretty short. Very sexy lady. What made my day was when she stood up on her toes, in the mules, to see over the counter (it was a higher display case). As with most 'fetishes' I can't explain it, but it just looked incredible. Hey, maybe somebody can reproduce this and get a nice photo. Just wanted to share that.

If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.

I know just what you mean, it looks so sexy when a lady stands on her toes in mules and the foot leaves the insole behind exposing the bottom of a shapely foot, something like this........

Posted Image

The very lovely Joanne from http://www.legshowjo.com/index.asp?s=1 A great site if you like classic 50's style pin up photos of gorgeous legs in sexy heels...and no, it's nothing to do with me, unfortunately.

Paul.