swelling in my feet & legs

hi there! I was attempting to put on my new black DEMONIA platform boots (knee-high) tonight, bus as is the case many times after I've been on my feet all day with my circulation problems that come up some times (in just my reeboks walking while @ work or really anywhere in them) I've noticed that my feet & my legs will some how swell up just enough to prevent me from wearing the boots (or my other ones,NINE WEST blade heel knee highs) it must come with age (I'm 52 next week btw) :x I usually have no problem in the morning, so I'll see on Sun how it goes when I put them on. does anyone else have this same problem too (for the same age-related reasons)? I do realize that the human body DOES change as we all get older, but I for one (on the outside) don't look nearly that old I'm told a lot by others!

can't help you on the heeling part. but i know that for me, genetically, i will have my ankles and feet prone to swelling in the heat. the more uncomfortable I am in the heat, the more I know my feel and ankles will swell by days end! it's something I know is genetic, cause daddy dearest pasted it on to all his kids (all boys). mom doens't have that issue. so, yes age is a factor, genes is another factor, and also i've been told.. wearing sneakers.. as comfy as they are... don't often cause our bodies to work as hard to get the blood flow back up. so if sitting in sneakers, expect a bit more swelling to take place than say in regular dress shoes. you mentioned you walked about, so, that should have helped, but with age... may not be as effective (even though I'm sure you do not look your age) only suggestion, get those shoes on before the swelling comes to you.. if you can! RPM