My new Italian Heels!!!

Bootylicious

Well, they have arrived, my new beauties from Italy... Check them out!

http://www.italianheels.com/cgi-bin/showbig2.pl?categoria=boots〈=en&item=4029

Italian Heels, thank you for the Maela boots.

Brown studded leather, kneehigh, 3" thick tapered heels, long pointed, sexy/tough Western look. Pure beauty and unbelievable how comfortable these boots are with their thicker, lower heels in comparison with my 5" stiletto boots.

It's strange but when I first saw these boots on the website I didn't like them at all. I never liked brown leather shoes for myself and I found the heels of Western style boots just too bulky and not high enough.

The thing is that for occasional street heeling I really needed something more comfortable and less obvious than stilettos so I searched the web for days. Not being able to find something suitable in my size that I liked, I finally returned to Italian Heels and gave the Maela boots a second look. The fact that I enjoyed seeing more and more women wearing cowgirl boots also helped to change my mind about these kinds of boots.

Gradually I started to really like them and decided to place an order. The brown color I took for granted. When I opened the box I couldn’t believe my eyes. The color is stunning and they go all the way up to the knee! I never expected them to be SO nice. Now I am the proud owner of them and I have to say they’ve put my Fuss Italian stiletto boots in 2nd place. The overall quality is just better, they are truly perfect and fit like gloves.

Posted Image

I can only hope I can quickly gather up the courage to go out with them! They sound really cool too and the best thing is that the brown leather and the Western style go very well with all the types of jeans that I have. And to be totally honest, as much as I like 4-5" stilettos, these thicker, lower heels look better on a guy like me. And it still looks and feels damn sexy!

Sometimes I feel cursed with my desire to wear heels because I still have to hide it from everyone I know but when I put on these beauties it feels like a blessing at the same time. I wouldn’t want to miss this feeling we all know here.

Life might be too short to deny myself these innocent pleasures...

Bootylicious:-) Now that's a great looking pair of boots that you have there, and the benefit of a great heel for streetheeling. I know what you mean about steering clear of brown boots. I have a tendency to like black better myself. I think that you have hit the jackpot on these as they look fantastic on your feet. Enjoy wearing them out in public as much as you like. I think that the more you wear them, the more you will like them. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!