Does high heels make yor calves muscles grow

I am a huge fam of women with muscular legs and my wife wants muscular legs and at times she wares general store bought heels. I was wondering if she started doing perminate high heel traing up to ulta high heels would this make her calfs grow and become muscular and defined. I am very interested in having he to wear ultra high heels and I think she would go for it if she knew her calfs would grow. Has anyone had any experiences like this just starting out with normal legs and now all of a sudden yor legs look like a fitness models. I might be pushing it but if I can get two birds with one stone it would be great. I have already got her to do some corseting and she is getting into it slightly maby one day she will pick it up and run with it. I want a girly girl that looks sexy all of the time. Thanks for any help or advice you can give me on the subject. if I could only spark her interest.

Dtfm131:-) Welcome to the Forum. As to wearing high heels making your leg muscles bigger--I can only go by my experiences, not others. I have been wearing high heels for 59 years now and my leg muscles are still very shapely without any extra muscle bulges. Your calf and leg muscles do strengthen over time, but everyone is different. I have seen both male and female heel wearers that have calf muscle bulges and I have seen them without muscle bulges. The only thing that she can try is to wear high heels a lot and see if her calfs change their shape. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

it's like Dawn said, it depends on the person. a friend of mines has huge calves when she's in heels, but she used to be a sprinter too and when she's in heels, her calves look so much larger than when she's not. my lady has big calves that are more defined in heels than when she's not either. but i've got other lady friends who show no definition at all no matter what heel they wear. if you want to build up and tone up calves, they need to be subject to some strength training just like any other major muscles. and depending on her genes, she'll be able to grow them. wearing heels only accents what is already there. like you said, you hope she goes with it, but don't push her to do somethign she doesn't want to do. she'll do it for you out of love, but as long as you just love her not what she's doign more than her. good luck with it and welcome aboard! RPM

One thing to keep in mind is that in a high heel the calf muscles don't need to extend as far. The natural tendency is for a muscle to get thinner when extended and thicker when compressed. I think you'll find this pretty much accounts for the calf bulge in heels.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

No. No, no, no, no, no.

Building a muscle in ANY part of the body requires exercise, not prolonged elongation or constriction.

That's the equivalent of asking if I can get muscular arms by putting rubber bands on my biceps.

If you want her to wear heels because she looks great in high heels, say that.* If you want her to develop strong, concise muscles in her legs, get her a leg press bench.

*you can substitute any reason for the underlined text - some will work better than others.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde