Double Trouble at Nine West

Magickman

I should add a fuuny experience yesterday, at the Nine West store, in Southdale Mall, Minneapolis. I had the young sales associate bring me out some boots from the stockroom, so I could try them on. Of course, I had to remove the boots I was wearing, first. This sales associate, a young Asian-American gal of about twenty, watched me with eyes that literally bugged out. I pulled up my jeans, so I could unzip the mid-calf boots I was wearing. So the whole of the boots, including the 4" heels, were totally visible. As I did this, the salesgirl's mouth dropped open, and I thought her tongue would fall completely out of her mouth, and land on the floor. Never have I seen a shoe salesgirl so totally transfixed, by a simple pair of boots. It was hilarious.

Magickman:-) A couple of nice pairs of boots you have there. I particularly liked the first pair with the chunky heels and squared off toe box. Enjoy wearing them out in public and keep us posted of your adventures. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I should add a fuuny experience yesterday, at the Nine West store, in Southdale Mall, Minneapolis.

I had the young sales associate bring me out some boots from the stockroom, so I could try them on. Of course, I had to remove the boots I was wearing, first.

This sales associate, a young Asian-American gal of about twenty, watched me with eyes that literally bugged out.

I pulled up my jeans, so I could unzip the mid-calf boots I was wearing. So the whole of the boots, including the 4" heels, were totally visible.

As I did this, the salesgirl's mouth dropped open, and I thought her tongue would fall completely out of her mouth, and land on the floor. Never have I seen a shoe salesgirl so totally transfixed, by a simple pair of boots. It was hilarious.

Seems like she thought that the circus was in town lol. That is some experience that I will have in the future as well. I think I will as Sara a good friend of mine to go shopping with me ^^ hehe I'm glad you had fun!

If all is lost as it may seem,

in a cruel endless game,

I'd rather live to redeem,

than to die in shame!