motiveation

lorriette

what little television I do see, I see lots of fashionable men & women leading, what could be called, cutting edge style. When I look in shops or at the majority of pedestrians, this style seems to bypass them. This results in the minority who wish to make a fashion statement, standing out like sore thumbs. Luckily there are a few on this site willing to put thier mugs forward to push the boundaries. These few can be the sheepdogs, showing the flock the greener pastures that await those who look yonder. Seriously though, how can you educate the masses to give up petty predudices and accept that some want style?. My SOH avoids going out with me, if at all possible, because of the looks and occasional comment. It might mean I have to seriously tone down my visual imagery which goes against what I wish to achieve. At least, for now, she is still sort of on my side, and has bought me some kitten heeled beaded mules for use as slippers. A small victory I think! Also, now the nights are darker, she doesn't mind me walking the dog locally whilst wearing a skirt and heels. I'm not sure this is the best place to post this, but it is out of the main channels and does mention general fashion.

totter along into history