Good news ...bad news in Rochester

e

The 20-something ladies of Rochester NY have certainly taken to stiletto heels in a big way this fall. It's understandable they'd be wearing pants with them most of the time. The problem for us guys is they're covering up their 4" plus heels so there is only a hint of what's on their feet. What a waste. Why is that? Please enlighten us?

I'd hazard a guess at something called "fashion". Sometimes you love it, sometimes you hate it ;) I do find it strange with heels though. It's like wearing a wonderful shirt and covering it with a boring old plain jumper.

I normally wear my heels with a straight trouser leg or a skirt, but I have one pair of wide (and a bit too long) trousers that I wear with 4" stilettos (did so today). Yes, in a way it's a "waste" of heel, but on the other hand it's fun to sit down and cross your legs, place an ancle on the opposite knee or something to that effect. Well, I'm easily entertained. ;)

• 11 months later...

It's just so refreshing to see younger girls getting into the classic stiletto pumps that I don't even mind covering them with longer jeans. It's a great look. I saw a 20 something trying on some 4" heel pumps in the store awhile back and she was slamming her foot down to get her toes where she wanted and I smiled and she laughed. I think she was really enjoying it all. In some ways maybe it's like not showing everything at once. More interesting when there's something hidden. BTW - - to all that are responsible for the new site. What a great job you have done. Thank you. Wineanddine PS - - I changed my password because I couldn't remember the old one so I have no idea what this will look like.

i'm just happy they're into heels period!!!! i was afraid that the society was going to flats and sneakers!!! so.. they're wearing heels and teasing us.. that is fine!!! as long as they're wearing them.. one day.. they'll want to be in a skirt... and the heels will be there in all it's glory.. or better yet, they'll cross their leg and the pant leg will rise showing off the shoe.. even dangling!!! i'm just happy they're doing heels period RPM p.s helps i'm only a 30 something :D:evil: