I Love Your Nails

Magickman

So there I was, at the hardware store, in White Bear Lake, MN. Since I was returning from leaf raking at the cabin, up in the country, I was wearing work shoes. Mini-spiral flourescent lamps were on sale, and I gathered my limit of eight units. When my turn came at the checkout, I placed my shopping basket on the counter. The checkout girl took one look at me... and said, "I LOVE YOUR NAILS." They were painted with Sally Hansen Aquamarine Chrome.

Boy, was I surprised!

It's always nice when someone compliments you on an unconvetional male fashion.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

It really feels good to get a compliment. I get many compliments on my sandals and red toenails. It is a good feminine feeling.

So there I was, at the hardware store, in White Bear Lake, MN. Since I was returning from leaf raking at the cabin, up in the country, I was wearing work shoes. Mini-spiral flourescent lamps were on sale, and I gathered my limit of eight units. When my turn came at the checkout, I placed my shopping basket on the counter. The checkout girl took one look at me... and said, "I LOVE YOUR NAILS." They were painted with Sally Hansen Aquamarine Chrome.

Boy, was I surprised!

Jamie :)

Fashion Freedom for Men!!

Magickman, We're almost neighbors. I live in Plymouth. Isn't it great to hear a compliment like that? Makes me want to go buy some spiral lamps too. Hmm. What color? (for the nails, that is.) BlueTangoMan

Bluetango

So many shoes and only two feet.

Have you ever worn red polish on your toes with open toe high heel sandals? I get so many compliments from women on this look. Several months ago I was looking at furniture in a furniture store and the salesperson notices by shoes and toenails. I was wearing bluejeans with matching thong sandals with a 3 inch heel. The sandal straps had little white flowers on them. My toenails had just been professionally painted in a very pretty hot red color with white flowers on my big toes. The sales girl could not stop complimenting me on my shoes and red toenails. She called all of the other sales people to see my shoes/toes. There were three girls and one guy. The girls loved it, however, the guy just stood there staring at my feet. The experience made me feel really good.

I believe that if you are going to wear open toe high heel sandals, you should have a professional pedicure and red polish on your toes. It really enhances the look of the sandals.

Jamie :-)

Wearing Siamanto Sandals with 3 inch heels and OPI Big Apple Red nail polish on my toesies.

Bluetango,

The nail color was Aquamarine Chrome, a shiny medium blue shade.

That hardware checkout lady caught me totally by surprise, with her compliment. I thought it was very nice of her to say so. Frattalone's Hardware, by the way.

Jamie :)

Fashion Freedom for Men!!

• 2 weeks later...