the late drive

[i wish I had bought that sat nav system the other week. Here I am driving in the middle of nowhere during a downpour and as it's nearly eight, in need of sustinance, no signal on the moby.

Wow!, I hit the brakes hard. With a sickening thump, I collide with a fallen tree branch and slither off the road into a shallow ditch.I managed to get out of the car, losing one shoe and badly ripping and mudying my trousers. Standing on the road, I waited for someone to come along. Nothing did so I set off in the direction I had been headed.

After about two Km. I saw a light and so headed toward it. The house was just off the road and a dog had started barking.As I aproached, the door opened and a woman looked out. I called to her and as I neered, the dog started growling at me. She asked me what I wanted and what I was doing there.She could see my predicament now I was closer to the light, and she suggested I strip to my underwear on her porch then come in to dry off. She took my dirty things to the kitchen , then returned and said I should have a hot shower while she found me something to put on.

Iv'e left you a wrap and some slippers by the door,she called. Thank you I replied. I expected the womans bathrobe, but the satin mules had high thin heels. As the floor was cold stone, I gingerly put the slippers on and wobbled to the kitchen yo say thanks. Luckily she was a similar build and shoe as myself. color=cyan]

totter along into history

She smilled as I entered. You wore them then, I knew they would fit as we take the same size. Not exactly masculine are they? I'm a woman and only tend to wear high heels, even my garden clogs are that high. My names Gina and you are george winters. Yes, nice to meet you gina. How bad are my things?, I could do with getting to a phone. Your trousers and shoes are wrecked, the rest iv'e washed but won't be ready 'til at least lunchtime tomorrow. Do you have to be somewhere before that?. well not if I can ring my office. I don't have a phone or a car and the phonebox is about 3km at the crossroads. I've made you some sandwitches and coffee, have those, and if the weather eases, we will find you somethings to wear and walk to the phonebox. This made sense. the rain had eased by the time I had eaten. Gina asked if I still wanted to go phone. Yes of course I do. Lets find you somethings to wear then. We went into her bedroom and she opened her clossets. I could se no trousers or anything similar. I mentioned this to her and she agreed because she didn't like wearing them ,she doesn't buy any. The look of dismay must have shown on my face. Gina smilled, I'll pick your clothes, then you call if you need help. She put on the bed a vest top, tights, long woolen skirt, and a wollen jumper. Out of another drawer, a pair of ladies briefs, then highheel boots from the cupboard along with a plastic hooded mac., and handbag the same colour as the boots.

OK crissp, next installment. I found myself getting excited at the prospect of wearing these clothes. As they went on, I got a reaction that was extremely embarassing, and I fought hard to get myself under control. Everything fitted rather well and, much to my surprise, was warm and comfortable. Gina asked if I was ready to which I replied in the affirmative. Let's go, she said. I hesitated. What's wrong with you ?, you said you were ready. I don't feel right going out dressed like this. George! they're only clothes, and you can't go naked, and, hey you look great. Anyhow no one will see you, and if they do wouldn't see anything odd. Let's get going as it's rather late and I would like to get some sleep tonight. It'll probably take an hour to get there and back. Feeling slightly re-assured, I proceded gwen down to the road. I found it hard work in the heels, these boots having tappered heels of some 100mm. Luckily Gina following had been watching and said I was managing quite well, but to take slightly shorter steps and walk using my whole body. My walk improved over the next couple of KMs but my feet and legs ached something rotten. At last we reached the phonebox, and I was well done in. After making my calls, I looked for somewhere to rest. Because of the rain, I found nothing. Gina stood by with a little smile, anything wrong George? she asked. Yes I replied, my feet are killing me. How on earth can you wear these all the time?. Practice, the more you do the easier it gets. Come along, i'm in need of my coco and sleep.

part 4 As i struggled back along the road behind Gina, I inwardly moaned at my burning feet balls and aching muscles in places I had not expected. When we got back, I flopped into a chair and removed the boots. Gina had made us some coco and came over, sitting by my feet. She then massaged them, and said that the burning is a usual result of first time heel wearing and only for the first day or two. You did very well indeed for a first time in 100mms., she said. I wasn't to bad going I told her, and I really enjoyed the freedom and comfort of the clothes, except the sore feet, even though I liked wearing the boots. I feel sorry nobody came past us as I felt that good. She looked at me, rose, and announced that she was off to bed. You take that room there and fold those clothes ready for the morning, i'll pass you in clean panties and a nightdress if you want. I thought, why not, and said yes please. Gina returned moments latter and put a georgeous satin nightdress and mathching robe, a thong in a similar colour and the slippers from earlier. She said you may need that for latter, you know bathroom and that, and you can slip it on in the morning while we have breakfast. With a beaming smile, she left the room, leaving me blushing.

firstly sorry Chrissp, I missed out the h last time. Since this is an "off the top of my head story" any one can take it up and have Gina & george, or indeed any new character, say or do anything. I think it is an opportunity for others, perhaps unsure of thier ability, or nervous of re-action, to try out storry telling. Try out a fantasy on these two, it gives visitors to hhmp a little something to read. I often visit an american site, LISA corsetry, who have a whole section on fiction besides the factual content. GO ON, HAVE FUN.

looks like I have to do part 5 then. Although exhausted,my state of excitement kept me awake. There were some tissues on the side, and I used some for relief, flushing the evidence down the toilet. Next thing I remember is Gina calling me. I arose and put on the gown and slippers, then click-clacked along to the kitchen. Gina had watched me enter, then said, had a good sleep?, it's gone ten. I think I must have,I replied. As we sat oposite each other drinking our coffee and nibbling toast, she asked me if I liked the clothes, how I felt, and a little of my background. The replies were very frank, and I even said how much I enjoyed the softness and comfort. I realised that despite the way I was dressed, I desired this woman opposite me. She left her seat and came behind me. She stopped and ran her hand over my gown. It was so nice, I reached over and responded with a touch. She pulled me from the seat and we kissed. As we broke that first contact, my bulge pressing against her led her to say, you like these silky things,don't you.? Before I could reply, she led me by the hand to her bedroom.

six We made love with a passion I had never before felt. Mind you, I have been dressed like that before, or even dressed come to that.After an hour or so, we got up and showered. The door bell rang, and Gina answered it. Afew moments latter she returned and told me the tow truck had arrived. Wrapping a towel about me, I went to the door and could see my car hanging on the tow hook.Jim, the garage proprietor, whom i'd rung last night, asked if it was to be an insurance job. Sadly it is my car and not a company one, so I have to pay up.I asked how much and how long. Needs a lamp & radiator, bit of straightening,'bout two days work if radiator is in stock at the factors. Recon a ton for parts, another two 'll cover labour. Give me a bell wednesday morn, we'll know then, knock off the VAT for cash. That seemed quite fair to me, and I said ok. I went back inside and told Gina. With a mischievous grin she enquired as to what I would do for the next four days (and nights). Let's play she said.

bit 7 I want you to get dressed, and made up, Gina said. The look on her face told me to play along. Wait! she commanded, then fetching a razor, removed the few hairs about my body and neck. She then rubbed in moistureiser and sprayed scent on me. Next she produced her make-up kit and set about doing my face. after about 30 minutes, she picked out some things for me to wear. ---These were scarey! A blue lace-up corset, stockings, strappy shoes who's heels had to be over six inches! a long dress in lace effect and loads of accessories. Hey whats with all this I asked. Relax, I want you to do this, it's not as if it'll harm anyone, is it? Now stand for me to put this on you, it's needed so as this dress will fit. I want to see it on someone else. The corset took my breath away. It's not tightened enough yet, Gina said, relax on the bed while I do your nails. Relax is not the word I would use, torture is more apt. I enjoyed being pampered though. When she had completed my nails, I had to stand to complete the lacing. The tightness seemed to have passed over and Gina was able to finish lacing me in. The feeling was actually quite nice, and gave me a lovely shape! Gina slipped two pads inside the cups of the corset and pulled my spare flesh about until they looked, to all intents and purposes, like breasts. The dress was a strapless one and once on, looked as if it was made for Me. With great trepidation I put my feet into those skyscrapper shoes. Oh my giddy aunt, I thought the boots had been high, I could hardly stand up straight. Gina added a necklace and other jewelry, then from a cupboard produced a stunning brunette wig. This she placed on my head, brushed and pinned it and stood back to see the result. She was smilling, little tears appeared in her eyes and she said, you look beautiful, honestly drop dead gorgeous. Here look in this full length mirror. I did, I could not believe my eyes.