Great Way to Start the Day

badger

I had a great start to the day today. I had to attend an early morning seminar. I ended up sitting behind a woman in 4" patent leather baby doll pumps and a short skirt. She kept her feet tucked under her chair most of the time. I have no idea what the seminar was about, but I left with a smile on my face and a woodie in my pants.

Everyone should wear boots!

I know how you felt. I had a similar experience at a talk last week. I was sitting next to 2 really attractive girls. The closest to me was in a pair of beige mules which she kept dangling off her pretty silver-painted toes. The girl next to her was wearing black stiletto pumps with a slightly low cut so that she showed some toe cleavage - my favourite! She had her legs crossed and kept swinging her foot, thrusting it up and down. Both girls were wearing short skirts too so I got a good view of their legs. I can't remember the talk - I just sat there watching their pretty feet for an hour and a half or so, imagining the sweet aroma of their toes inside their shoes!

There's nothing like a good bit of Toe Cleavage!

DDWW:-) It sounds like you were in your glory for about an hour and a half. HMMMMMM! What was the subject of that meeting? That happened to me once at a Corvette club meeting. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I've just been on a business trip to Spain, and as I was waiting to board the 'plane four cabin crew sat just opposite me. They were all wearing nude tights and navy court shoes with 3" heels. One of them was dangling her shoe from her toes, and another kept slipping her foot in and out of her shoe giving me a glimpse of her red painted toenails. I had a great unobtrusive view of all this over the top of my book! It certainly made the waiting more bearable. :wink: Chris