Hello from Forum Virgin

Hello people, When I say I am a virgin - I am a 'Forum Virgin' as seems a bit daunting - so if I post, answer or attach something that doesn't work - I apologise. I did try to attach a picture but this went 'tits-up'. I also assume the avatar is automatic - as I seem to have an old boot which I have never worn. There are so many sections to this - it is a little mind-boggling (especially for a blonde). Also, don't know how to respond to polls - there doesn't seem to be a voting option. I like wearing very high heels and I thought I was very strange until I came upon sites like this (I am not saying that you are all very strange - but, surely, we can't all be wrong). I love wearing stilettos and enjoy wearing outside due to reaction one gets. Aren't people boring nowadays? Youngters don't wear heels any more. I have even worn ballets recently and love the feeling. My looks are quite extreme in this day and age as I also have extreme long hair and enjoy short skirts. I suppose I am a bit of anexhibitionist - although I am not sure of posting pictures across internet. I thought that men liked the extreme look but I had to pick a strange one last time who ridiculed me in heels, wanted me to cover up and hated my hair. anyway he's gone for now. Will be interesting to hear why people post on these forums. I can understand the men - and hope the women are like me - just want a bit of support. Why do other girls wear heels? Anyway, hope you can read this - otherwise I have cocked it up again GGxxx

Gayle Gold:-) Let's see if I can get a mental picture that I am picking up from the few clues that you have given us so far. How's this for support for you? Young, blonde with extreme long hair, likes to wear short skirts and very high heels...HHMMMMMMM...! I'm looking into my crystal ball and getting a picture of a pretty young girl who is vibrant, full of life, fun-loving, and enjoys meeting new people. How's that? I hope you don't mind talking to a 70 year old, hetro, married, crossdressing male who loves wearing dresses, skirts and high heels, especially knee-high heeled leather boots. You sound like a very interesting person to me, and if I have missed the mark a bit, please let me know. As to the Avatar...it is automatic to show everyone your progress in the number of posts that you have put out and the style and heel height increases as your number of posts increase. I'm into 6" oxfords, which I never could walk in in real life, but it sure is nice to have such an Avatar pic at my heading. Some people are naturally boring and a little on the strange side. Don't worry or waste your time on them but try to cultivate meeting and hanging with more interesting, vibrant people who gravitate more towards the cutting edge of society. Life is too short to be spending your time bogged down with boring, strange, and dull people. As to helping you post pics, I'm not going to be any help to you there as I haven't accomplished that feat here yet either, but there are many here that can advise you on the subject. I hope to be able to do pics myself in the near future and I'm sure that I may need some advise also when the time presents itself. I hope that I have been helpful in filling in some answers to some of your concerns. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Yea gayle, Another heel loving lady joins the forum. About that boyfriend, he sounds like he might have been somewhat insecure, fearing that if you looked too good he might not be able to hang on to you.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Thank you for your responses so far. As for mental pictures - Dawn HH : yes you have appearance spot on but as for character, I believe I am a little less extrovert than you describe - certainly now due to dreadful last relationship. Thank you, too, for your description - certainly is as different than I imagined from your tag 'Dawn HH'. Hopefully, this forum will be a fun experience. GGxxx

I have had the good fortune to have a wife who liked to wear high heels (until she fell downstairs once) and who liked them on me (but I lost her to a sudden heart attack 3+ years ago, which I will never get over), and a girl friend since (not anymore, though) who thought high heels were very sexy on me. They were both younger. Just lost my recent favorite dance partner (not girlfriend), 24 and beautiful, who left to get married. She liked heels but didn't really know about mine. I like long hair on girls, too, though it's not a requirement.

Gayle Gold:-) I hope that I didn't disalusion you with my description of myself. As most people here on the Forum will tell you...you gets what you gets and that's me. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Dawn, No, not at all. refreshing to see honesty and the freedom to be honest. Just find different people interesting. You must have been through a lot (at times when being different was tolerated even less than now). Good that you have an understanding partner. Your postings are good GGxxx

Gayle Gold:-) Thank you for such a fine compliment. I appreciate it very much. Yes...it has been tough at times through the years, but on the whole, I think that people today are more tolerant, or maybe they just don't care and ignore things. It is very nice to have a wife that goes along with my "condition" and understands it and me. My Mom raised me to be a straight shooter and maybe I'm one of the last, but I think it paid off in the long run, and I have had a long run. I hope that it gets a little longer as I'm not prepared to hang my heels up just yet. Some of that good old pioneering stock, you know. Cheers--- Dawn HH