Interesting Shoe site

barney15c

• 2 months later...

I just found a hilarious blog on shoes too.

it's a diary through the last six months of 2004 of a chap recording which of her 400 pairs of shoes his wife wears each day. lots of pix of top designer heels

http://www.bloggerme.co.uk/the_uk_web_log_forum/1_more_of_my_wifes_shoes/

here's a clip or two:

[1] Peoples reaction to Manolo's : The nod. A simple blink of acknowledgement or dip of the head from those in the know. Can be interpreted as "how did you afford those you bitch ! " or "does your husband know you bought those with his credit card"

=

[2] Designed by Marc Jacobs who is accredited with with a timely ability to design what the fashion pack want to wear even before they know what they want, he has become one of the world's hottest and hippest designers.

[... ...]

According to my wife, who works for a Paris luxury group, these shoes which have been hoarded for over two years are now ready fo be worn. Why because gaudy and fluro eighties green is back. Funny I must have missed that the first time round.

(These shoes carry 10 shoe bonus points for having the name of the model written on the soles)

and more in the same vein/

/I

Owning 400 pairs of shoes...Whoa!!! She could wear a different pair each day in the year and have some left over. My. my. 400 pair of shoes and only 1 pair of feet. How would you ever choose which pair to wear each day? It would be interesting to know her method of choice. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!