Short Guys

Magickman

Hello all, I am a new poster, although I have been following this site for some time. As a straight male of somewhat diminutive stature, who was tired of looking up at the ladies, It finally dawned upon me that I could beat them at their own game. Went out to the shoe department at Sears, to look at heel boots. Found some I liked and asked the very young salesgirl to bring some out for me to try on. "But those are women's shoes," she protested. "To make me taller," I replied. Rather dubiously, she complied. Well, to make a short story tall, I bought some Skecher boots with a big, chunky heel. Now I have a collection of various styles of boots from numerous stores, although the shopgirl at Sears was the only one who became perplexed at my purchases. At my favorite Famous Footwear store, the helpful staff greets me by name and finds special values for me, in my preferred styles of heel boots. I wear my boots just about everywhere, in 2", 3", and 4" heights. Few people give me a second look, but women sometimes offer compliments. I even wear my tallest boots to singles dance parties, where women will approach, to ask if I can dance in my tall boots. ("Those heels", is what they say.) Of course, I always comply, and find this is a useful way to break the ice, and meet women. And another thing. I like being taller-- 5'10" in my boots with 4" heels. JAKE

Welcome to the site, Magickman, I wish there were an emoticon here to communicate celebration other than Happy Birthday. In any case, congratulations for figuring out a clever way to meet women. :P Do you enjoy wearing heels for their own sake? Rainbow

In 100 years no one will care that you wore high heels today.

Magickman:-) I have been vertically challenged all of my life and I am a bit shorter than you in heels at 5' 8.5". Even after attending my 50th High School Reunion a few years ago, I find that I"m still the shortest one in my class. Welcome to the High Heel Place forum. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I'm 5'7" without heels.. although with my recent excursions wearing 4" heels I've noticed a bit of adjustment I've had to make when close to 6' tall. Alot of things are not as close as they used to be, and I can still only reach up as high as I could before :P Oh well.. I did have a friend ask me the other day if I've grown of if he's shrunk. Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")