The New Outfit-Part 2

An hour or so later…. “Wow, that was incredible” my wife said, lying back exhausted. “I haven’t seen you that excited in years” “I know” was all I could utter, my heart still racing. “How about going downstairs and getting the rest of that wine? I’m too mellow to budge” I rolled off the bed to make my trip for the wine, keenly aware that I was still wearing the super slick nylons. “You’re going to ruin those stockings” she taunted with a smirk on her face. I rounded the corner and nearly slipped on the hardwood floor. These nylons are dangerous, I thought. In more ways than one, I guess, as I more carefully descended the stairs. There was something about seeing my feet in the shimmering nylon. It was as if they were several sizes smaller than usual. Just as long perhaps, but much more narrow. I poured two glasses of wine and retraced my steps to the bedroom. I handed one to my wife and placed mine on the nightstand. I slipped onto the bed, head facing the foot board so I could see her. Her nylon encased feet were mere inches from my eyes, her deep red polished toes looked so beautiful. “Thanks”, she said, her hand gently caressing my lower leg and foot while I planted numerous kisses on her beautiful foot and began the routine foot massage I knew she loved so much. I was determined to prolong this scene as long as possible. “Mmmm”, she murmured. “So was it your outfit or mine that got you so hot”, she asked in a dreamy tone. I knew she would be asleep soon. “Both”, I replied honestly. “But you forcing me to wear it is what really made it special. I can’t really describe it, but you being so clearly in charge just got me very excited, especially when I had to wear those heels. I mean, do you realize how high they are? I could barely stand and you had me prancing around making dinner. Did you see how long it took me to bring the food to the table? Those shoes are incredible!” “Serves you right”, she chuckled. “You’re always making me wear these killer heels. Nice to see you in my shoes, pardon the pun, ha ha. We’ll have to do this again sometime”, she said sleepily. Within a few minutes she was fast asleep. I was determined however to make this event last a bit longer. I carefully got off the bed and picked up my heels from hell, and quietly left the bedroom, stopping to make sure she was still asleep. I descended the stairs and sat on the bottom stair and slipped on the shoes. I slowly stood up amazed at how steep they felt. It was as if the heels had grown! I minced into the kitchen and began cleaning up the dishes. If she caught me, I could always say I thought she wanted me to practice. After a few minutes, I had to see how I looked. I made my way to the spare bedroom to look at myself in a full length mirror. I couldn’t believe the sight of my legs and feet. I watched myself walk slowly back and forth knowing this would not be the last night I’d be walking in 7 inch heels.