My Black Boots photos

Polvorita

• 1 month later...

I took this photos some weeks ago, please hope you like them, and your advices too. Also I looking for new shooting ideas :P

Do you like this kind?

(click on the pic to enlarge)

Actually, unless you put the camera on timer and managed to get into that pose quite quickly, someone else took those photos. Posing is great - just take a look at the site - if you'll be here for more than one or two posts - and you'll see what can be done with taste and style.

Advice? How 'bout more boots? I don't find the photos of breasts and genitals very sexy (I have a life). The photos are....crude, yes, sexy, no. Shows no sophistication or creative thought (thought? Did I say thought?). Take a look at Ellen-Jay's photos or Laurie's or Gina's (or many others!) for quality. Um, let's see, since you're posting to a high heels webite, perhaps a few more heels and legs pics? A photo that shows off legs, footwear, maybe a face if you're that comfy, and a smile if you do show your face....those would be appreciated.

Ok, so maybe the amount of spam in my mailbox is having an effect? I certainly hope you didn't post the pictures as an ad for a paysite. That would be very tasteless.

Hm, I seem to be a little grumpy this evening. If this is an honest attempt at trying to produce something that isn't advertising for a pay site and that people who frequent this venue would like, I apologize in advance. If this is advertizing, I do not.

• 7 months later...