New fiction: The Three Sisters

Stu

Since my attempts to produce serious fiction while holding down a demanding full-time job have not panned out as I had hoped, I decided to take a break and try writing an extended work of fiction on the subject of high heels. This story, “The Three Sisters,” builds on some of the true-life experiences I described in “Heels in Central America” and “Heels in California,” which are still available for reading in the Megaforum. However, “The Three Sisters” is strictly fiction. While the stories all have a strong grounding in heely erotica, I have tried to make them more than just fetish fantasies by adding some character development, philosophy, conflict and an occasional plot. If you choose to read on, I hope these stories hold your attention. By all means, let me know what you think!

Introduction I have no apologies. A little over a decade ago, I was just another divorced guy trying to figure out why my marriage had failed and how I was going to rebuild my life. Everywhere I looked, I saw boredom: My suburban tract home, my nine-to-five job, the gossipy women I dated, the same old restaurants I frequented, the predictable music I danced to. My travels through the maze of life had reached something of a dead end, and I had to back out and explore new routes, new possibilities, new futures. But, on a conscious level at least, I did not fully understand what I needed to do. I might have eventually found a conventional mate, and idled away the rest of my life in a safe, predictable marriage. Except for a vague and occasional feeling of restlessness, I might have never known anything was wrong. Fortunately, I have Ana and Bob, Sharon and Jack, and above all, my beloved wife Maria, to thank for rescuing me from such a mundane fate. And, of course, they can thank me for helping to bring us all together. Together, the six of us explored a new path through the maze and discovered something wonderful deep within ourselves. This is our story, as least as far as it has progressed to date. There are probably many more chapters yet to be experienced. At least, I hope there are. Some people may find these stories to be disgusting and offensive. A greater number may simply find them silly and unworthy of their time. But I believe there are some who will find them interesting, even stimulating. If you fall into this last category, I hope you will feel inspired to keep reading, and enjoy. Perhaps they may even inspire you to make some midcourse corrections in your own life. (The stories will begin under the thread, "The First Sister: Ana")